Fifa World Rankings

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
lol, fifa rankings are over like teh last couple of years, they should do an instant powerranking of who is the best as of right now.

J

Jordzibob

Yeh, Brazil are so much better than Spain..........:lol: bullshit

E

Esteve

I think it was Meta who said that if Brazil were to concede first to Spain for example, they'd be completely fucked. Xavi would just boss shit & play keep away before they'd open them up again.

J

Jordzibob

Brazil are terrible, lazy with a moron of a manager and in the last two years have not played anyone near to the standard of Spain. Julio Cesar is the only reason they have even qualified for the World Cup, and I mean that, the only reason. They score goals yeh, but not as many as they should, and their defence is absolutely awful. Like unbelievably bad, its just that they've played shit teams who's strikers cant finish, USA showed them up and any other top team, Holland, Spain, England, Argentina IF they get their shit together will make them look very silly.....Spain would absolutely destroy them

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
Brazil are terrible, lazy with a moron of a manager and in the last two years have not played anyone near to the standard of Spain. Julio Cesar is the only reason they have even qualified for the World Cup, and I mean that, the only reason. They score goals yeh, but not as many as they should, and their defence is absolutely awful. Like unbelievably bad, its just that they've played shit teams who's strikers cant finish, USA showed them up and any other top team, Holland, Spain, England, Argentina IF they get their shit together will make them look very silly.....Spain would absolutely destroy them
Word. :party00231:

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Disagree with you for some reasons

1) Brazil don't do being destroyed - by any team
2) Brazil actually have a tactical game plan - true its not joca bonita football - but do they have the players for that?
3) They have pure quality throughout the team. Cesar in goal, Maicon and Alves as full backs. Luisao and Juan in central defence. So that is decent.
4) Quality midfield with the likes of Melo, Gilberto Silva, Diego, Elano and Baptista and Kaka. Plus Dinho ;)
5) Top class strikers in Robinho, Adriano, Pato and Amauri.
6) Whenever Brazil play in world cups they have an aura with them.

So I disagree with your opinions in that yes Dunga plays unlike brazilian football, but he has a structure and has quality players at his disposal.

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
Disagree with you for some reasons

1) Brazil don't do being destroyed - by any team
2) Brazil actually have a tactical game plan - true its not joca bonita football - but do they have the players for that?
3) They have pure quality throughout the team. Cesar in goal, Maicon and Alves as full backs. Luisao and Juan in central defence. So that is decent.
4) Quality midfield with the likes of Melo, Gilberto Silva, Diego, Elano and Baptista and Kaka. Plus Dinho ;)
5) Top class strikers in Robinho, Adriano, Pato and Amauri.
6) Whenever Brazil play in world cups they have an aura with them.

So I disagree with your opinions in that yes Dunga plays unlike brazilian football, but he has a structure and has quality players at his disposal.
Baptista top class ? No chance. But I agree with you on this. The Germans and Brazilians have an aura, a kind of necessary quality to succeed. Countries like Spain and England don't have which has been holding them back.

VivaBarca

New FIFA World Rankings published today. Important if your team is in the European playoffs.

1. Brazil
2. Spain
3. Netherlands
4. Italy
5. Germany
6. Argentina
7. England
8. Croatia
9. France
10. Portugal
11. USA
12. Russia
13. Switzerland
14. Cameroon
15. Czech Republic
16. Greece
17. Chile
18. Mexico
19. Ivory Coast
20. Serbia
21. Paraguay
22. Ukraine
23. Bulgaria
24. Australia
25. Uruguay

That's the top 25. Scotland are 46th, Ireland 34th, N.Ireland 30th, Wales 78th.

European play-offs

Pot 1 Pot 2

Portugal 9 Ukraine 22
France 10 Ireland 34
Russia 12 Bosnia 42
Greece 16 Slovenia 49

Zqa-

After qualifying and winning the group, Denmark actually moved down the list. How does that even make sense?

These rankings suck btw.

VivaBarca

You're right Zqa it makes no freaking sense. You beat Swden and lose to Hungary yet you somehow fall 11 places.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
The rankings don't transmit the immediate success and they shouldn't. It's not a league table.

VivaBarca

You get points for results but I don't understand the reasoning for having World Rankings

Home of Barca Fans