Liga Round 20: FC Barcelona - Sevilla 3-0

serghei

Of course it isnt... unless want Xavis 'black magic' to run out.

Imagine the momentum lost if didnt win today. Woudl feel like a huge opportunity missed.

Have foot on throat of La Liga. Press it down and choke the fucker.

True, I think if in 2-3 games we don't waste points, Madrid is gonna focus on CL again.

Horatio

You're welcome
Likely Raphina with a pass back to center of box for Lewandowski to finish it in left bottom corner.

JohnN

Our interplay is good and fast. Our defense is aggressive. Only thing missing is prime Messi and we are cooking.
Not kidding, we are like Spain 2010. Domination but can't score.

Barcilliant

Alot of possession but no end product. Also we seem to mess up on the counter too often. Need to make the keeper work.

JamDav1982

Our interplay is good and fast. Our defense is aggressive. Only thing missing is prime Messi and we are cooking.
Not kidding, we are like Spain 2010. Domination but can't score.

Inter play looked poor to me.

Far too many fuck ups by Pedri, Gavi, Raphinha and Lewa when it came to pass that could open it up.

JohnN

Inter play looked poor to me.

Far too many fuck ups by Pedri, Gavi, Raphinha and Lewa when it came to pass that could open it up.

Raphinha and Lewa (especially) for sure. Didn't notice Gavi and Pedri doing much wrong, but might have missed it.
What is interesting, is even Kessie, who is useless, looks ok in this setup, which means Busi is just covered by it.
We need an actual DM.

Home of Barca Fans