Julián Araujo (loaned to Las Palmas)

Co0ter

Leao is what we need.

He is crazy, but could be great here, he is passing players 1 vs 1 so easy.

We can't afford Leao.

I honestly think Barca fans, myself included, are in for a rude awakening the next few years. The time to spend seems to be over. We are broke and I don't see how that will change this summer or even over the next few years.

Unless something drastically changes?

It's not a "get rid of deadweight" type of fix regarding salaries. We got Griezman, Pique, Coutinho and by far the most significant Messi off the books and we still couldn't even register players. It's much worse than we think imo.

Last edited:

mc_lovin

I honestly think Barca fans, myself included, are in for a rude awakening the next few years. The time to spend seems to be over. We are broke and I don't see how that will change this summer or even over the next few years.

We need to see how life is when the Covid losses don't affect our FFP anymore. I don't expect us to spend like crazy, but thankfully our near future looks pretty much set. We would be in deep shit without our youth development, but people still blame Barca DNA for our woes :facepalm:

xXKonan

I would be shocked if he's nothing more than a B team/Fringe player at best we move on in a year or two.

Nowhere near as good as the likes of Dest and we binned him off.

Andresito

Staff member
Very much doubt a bum from the yank league will do a better job than Roberto, Kounde, Balde or even our Araujo.

Messi983

FIFA didn't authorize his transfer because papers were send in 18 seconds after transfer window closed. Who knows what will happen with him now.

Home of Barca Fans