La Liga Round 18: Girona - FC Barcelona 0-1

serghei

Can't think of another so called Barca fan that is so bitter about us winning games and getting closer to a league title than JamDav. This team and these youngsters badly need it, so get a grip.

JamDav1982

Can't think of another so called Barca fan that is so bitter about us winning games and getting closer to a league title than JamDav. This team and these youngsters badly need it, so get a grip.

Haha aye bitter as fuck.

Barca played poorly and were getting worse as game went on.

Hala Madrid!

serghei

This is a new era, where the best players are a geriatric Lewandowski and Dembele. We no longer have 5-6 Euro and World Cup winners, and players like Messi, Neymar, Eto'o, Alves etc. Seems like you're in complete denial about this, but it's as simple as it gets really.

JamDav1982

This is a new era, where the best players are a geriatric Lewandowski and Dembele. We no longer have 5-6 Euro and World Cup winners, and players like Messi, Neymar, Eto'o, Alves etc. Seems like you're in complete denial about this, but it's as simple as it gets really.

Haha no.

You are the one that speaks shite about money spent and value of squad when suits then think Barca playing like that v Girona is impressive.

Try again.

Hala Madrid!

ajnotkeith

Everyone will be happy for the title when it comes. It's just hard to believe that you can keep winning whilst repeatedly losing games on xG and playing negative football.

You were the first one to criticise this sort of play in the past, stating we can't be a team like Madrid with no identity and that plays bad football.

JamDav1982

What does that mean? Setien hasn't had enough time to instill his vision at Villarreal, Betis finished first in their EL group. Two strong teams, especially compared to similar teams from other leagues

Means they are bang average sides in my opinion.

Folk building it up.

Being in top six of La Liga... great.

serghei

Haha no.

You are the one that speaks shite about money spent and value of squad when suits then think Barca playing like that v Girona is impressive.

Try again.

Hala Madrid!

Lame attempt at diversion. I completely understand what the value of the team is and what its current capabilities are, which is why I can appreciate that we're trying to have a great season despite our obvious flaws.

It is not easy to win titles in your 1st rebuild season.

JamDav1982

Lame attempt at diversion. I completely understand what the value of the team is and what its current capabilities are, which is why I can appreciate that we're trying to have a great season despite our obvious flaws.

It is not easy to win titles in your 1st rebuild season.

Nope.

Lame attempt at mental gymnastics from you.

When make out Barca cant compete with EPL teams etc and then do cartwheels for grinding out a 1-0 win v Girona.

Hala Madrid!

serghei

It is not easy to win titles in your 1st rebuild season with so many youngsters in the team. I think more respect has to be given for what we're trying to do this season. Both for Xavi and for the players. They are for sure determined and competitive.

Only one serious problem for me really. On Camp Nou at slim leads we should be more focused. Push for the 2nd and 3rd goal every time. Fans should also do more to put pressure on the opponent and make it less like a museum in terms of atmosphere.

ajnotkeith

Nope.

Lame attempt at mental gymnastics from you.

When make out Barca cant compete with EPL teams etc and then do cartwheels for grinding out a 1-0 win v Girona.

Hala Madrid!

JamDav, question, do you reckon this approach will continue to work and bring LaLiga + other titles in the process?

Home of Barca Fans