Spanish Cup Quarter Final: Barca - Real Sociedad 1-0

Windhook

I wouldn't underestimate Sociedad, not one bit. Watched the Athletic Bilbao derby the previous Saturday. Some would love to point finger at our beloved mister, but IMO Sociedad played a great home game.

They are on a run of 9 wins in a row and are deservingly in 3rd spot, 7 points clear of Atletico Madrid. Closer to Real Madrid, actually.:lol:

Last edited:

jamrock

Lewa playing will improve our game massively compared to the last one, we need a vocal point in attack.

Still don't care if we lose though.

JamDav1982

Xavi gone for strongest team and four man midfield again.

He wants this cup badly.

To point protected players at weekend for it.

xXKonan

FnVs_KEWYBY-rcV

JamDav1982

Hopefully a good atmosphere tonight and less of those quiet old socios listening to game on radio waiting to be entertained.

The female team gets better atmosphere into Camp Nou than mens team do in majority of league games when those socios there.

JamDav1982

To be fair, we should beat Girona even with a rotated lineup, so I'm all for this game being the priority this week.

I am not sure if he will rotate away to Girona.. doubt he does.

But he clearly had the team on Sunday with this in mind.

Also taking back MATS for Pena etc.

Xavi is putting a lot of importance on cup.. which he is correct to do.

jamrock

He wants the win the double that's cool, mini treble would be even better, but not at the cost of the league, if he gets it right, Big dick waving, if he wins the cup & loses the league...

JamDav1982

No coach would take a domestic cup at cost of league.

Nothing unique to Xavi.

This is why cup matters.. becuse on its own better than not winning a thing. Added to league makes a double etc.

Xavi gets it.

Fucking cowardly if he gave it up and claimed it doesnt matter. Even if Barca would have been stronger with him that season and less turmoil. The team needed to rebuild.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans