19 - Vitor Rawke

JamDav1982

Lets see.

I would wager he gets games as on the left forward position if he signs this summer.

From his clips does plenty work outside the box and picks up ball far from box.

Doesnt look an out and out CF on those.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Lets see.

I would wager he gets games as on the left forward position if he signs this summer.

From his clips does plenty work outside the box and picks up ball far from box.

Doesnt look an out and out CF on those.

I didn't mean that he's a poacher, but that he knows how to move in central positions. Agree that he could be played at LW, surely Xavi won't make him hug the sideline

khaled_a_d

I said it in 1st page, he reminds me of last few generations of Argentinian strikers for example.
Tevez, Alvarez, Lautaro, Aguero, Lavezzi etc.
Short but fairly athletic number 9, not athletic enough to be wingers though.
Not a 9 that stays in penalty area, but would still bang many goals.
Don't think he is a high ceiling signing, like a potential balon d'o player, but I think there is a good chance he might end up a good starting CF.

jamrock

Quick YouTube clips views, tells me he can't play on the wings.

Also agree with Khaled, doesn't seem a generational talent, but seems strong, low center it gravity, stocky.

Romario type of player, forgive the outrageous comparison.

JamDav1982

No one is claiming he will play on the 'wings' as far as can see.

I bet if he arrives in summer he will get time as forward from left at times.

Lets see.

Looks like he has a lot more to his game than likes of Barbera of whom there has been comparisons.

Last edited:

mc_lovin

What's up with all these left-footed talents anyway? We need a good right-footed one.

And not gonna lie I am pretty hyped for Yamal.

mc_lovin

I stand corrected, still really hard to spot from youtube which foot he prefers. Looks like he's carrying the ball towards his left when running with it.

Not the guy you want to carry the ball though.

gregorrin10

What's up with all these left-footed talents anyway? We need a good right-footed one.

And not gonna lie I am pretty hyped for Yamal.

Roque is right footed (he scores most of his goals with his right, also has a venomous long shot on him btw). Not only that, he is reportedly highly ambidextrous, that's probably why he's wrongly listed as left footed on transfermarkt...he should be listed as 'both feet' like Dembele. I see that as a pretty good quality for a young striker, almost all elite young attackers these days have to be at least pretty good with both their feet, to have one with basically no weak foot could be very beneficial, defenders won't know which side to cover when guarding him.

Could be pretty great as a Lewa backup for the next year or two, while able to play LW as well, so he'd get enough games no doubt, especially if we also (hopefully) sell Ferran, who is done. Fati or Gavi on the left with Roque as backup (for both them and Lewa in the middle), and Dembele also being able to play there, with possibly youngsters like Alarcon, Torre (or even Prestianni if he comes) too, that's pretty good depth.

vuji_31

Roque is right footed (he scores most of his goals with his right, also has a venomous long shot on him btw). Not only that, he is reportedly highly ambidextrous, that's probably why he's wrongly listed as left footed on transfermarkt...he should be listed as 'both feet' like Dembele. I see that as a pretty good quality for a young striker, almost all elite young attackers these days have to be at least pretty good with both their feet, to have one with basically no weak foot could be very beneficial, defenders won't know which side to cover when guarding him.

Could be pretty great as a Lewa backup for the next year or two, while able to play LW as well, so he'd get enough games no doubt, especially if we also (hopefully) sell Ferran, who is done. Fati or Gavi on the left with Roque as backup (for both them and Lewa in the middle), and Dembele also being able to play there, with possibly youngsters like Alarcon, Torre (or even Prestianni if he comes) too, that's pretty good depth.

Weak af, Fati is done, this kidd is nowhere ready, Dembele ir Lewa injured we are done.

Really really weak.

Andresito

Staff member
He looks very direct, like a bulldozer always with the goal of going forward. Reminds me of Julian Alvarez.

Home of Barca Fans