19 - Vitor Rawke

Porque

Didn't see a thread so creating this one. I swear I saw one before but it might have used a letter character and didn't appear on my mob search

2 goals (1 pen) and 1 assist in the opener of Brazil Sud Americana campaign.

A name I reckon were going to see linked to us much more over the next month.

Looks like he will be the Rodrygo to Endricks Vini Jr in terms of talent.

Also a 16 year old from Palmeiras also came off the bench and assisted called Luis Guilherme.

Watch out for his name, probably the next Brazilian talent who isn't signed to a Euro Club who will be hyped.

Porque

Probably. Still don't know what to think about his ceiling.

But we will need to compete and win on one of these upcoming strikers with the age of Lewandowski. Be it this guy or another in the 16-19 age bracket over the next 2 years

JamDav1982

He has been linked to Barca a lot in last 6 months... often metioned as alternative to moving for Enderick.

Unlikely Barca spend money it would take on a player that age.

Not really in a position to do that at moment.

Andresito

Staff member
https__img.migalhas.com.br__SL__gf_base__SL__empresas__SL__MIGA__SL__imagens__SL__2022__SL__07__SL__12__SL__827afd7a-ff5d-49d7-bb8d-839420e50408.jpeg._PROC_CP65.jpeg

vitorroque.png

khaled_a_d

Liked him and would really love getting him.
Don't think he is a very high ceiling player (i.e not a balon d'or level) but I think he is a potential solid starting 9 for a big club.
Although he is Brazilian, he is bit like many Argentinian 9 of past 2 decades, a bit short but athletic (Alvarez, Lautaro, Aguero, Lavezzi , Palacio & my closest comparison Tevez)

Rumours that his club wants 30M +5M, which is reasonable IMO
Barca makes the most sense for him, as he is a good fot and we can provide a reasonable timeline for him to be our future no9, but money talks and we aren't best positioned in that aspect

jamrock

Is he significantly more talented that Barbera, if Barbera was on Brazil, he would probably also be making senior team appearances, would roque be pushing for first team football in Europe?

Honest question, I've never seen him play.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Is he significantly more talented that Barbera, if Barbera was on Brazil, he would probably also be making senior team appearances, would roque be pushing for first team football in Europe?

Is Barbera more talented than Abel Ruiz?

khaled_a_d

I think the answer is yes, he is better.
He is younger and already started Copa libertadores final. More talented, athletic overall IMO.
A lot can happen in player development and cannot rule anything out, but as it stands now I don't think it is close really.

xXKonan

Today's meeting with Deco focused on the talent of Vitor Roque. Barcelona are ready to pay 25m for him - Barcelona has asked Deco to try to sign him and he is expected to play a big role, Andre Curry, the player's agent.
@tjuanmarti

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Vitor Roque and Barbera don't belong in the same conversation.

Third division in Spain v Libertadores.

Home of Barca Fans