Lucas Roman

Porque

According to Ole, Barcelona acquired 85 percent of his rights from Club Ferro Carril Oeste for 1.1m euros, with the deal including an extra 3.5 million euros in the event that future objectives are fulfilled.

Club Ferro Carril Oeste will receive 65 percent of the aforementioned figure, while the rest will be divided between Roman, his family and his agent. The club will be also due to receive 15 percent of a potential future sale.

khaled_a_d

According to Ole, Barcelona acquired 85 percent of his rights from Club Ferro Carril Oeste for 1.1m euros, with the deal including an extra 3.5 million euros in the event that future objectives are fulfilled.

Club Ferro Carril Oeste will receive 65 percent of the aforementioned figure, while the rest will be divided between Roman, his family and his agent. The club will be also due to receive 15 percent of a potential future sale.

That isn't a bad figure tbh, we paid 4 times of that for Torre when he was playing in 3rd division at similar aga.

Porque

That isn't a bad figure tbh, we paid 4 times of that for Torre when he was playing in 3rd division at similar aga.

Yeah it's ok if the clauses are met because he is progressing to expectation and not some Gustavo Maia kind of thing.

I'm more concerned he isn't participating in the U20 Sud America to be honest. Similar to the defender we signed before and can't get a B team game now.

Porque

Looked like a kid in at a candy shop celebrating that goal. Fair play to the lad.

Switched the game off around 88 as thought a draw was certain.

One thing I noticed is that Real Union have a very nice brand image for the level. Made me think they must have someone interested in pushing the club behind them.

Lo and behold, Unai Emery of all people owns the club.

Home of Barca Fans