Spanish SuperCup Final: Barca - Real 3-1

JamDav1982

Valderde best assest are his pace and how he hits a ball.

Both him and Bellingham would probably lack control.

Folk do backflips for Valverde when he scores from RW and make out he is better than CM FDJ/Pedri etc.. he isnt.

There is a reason Ancelotti plays him RW majority of the time.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I reckon they sell Fede if Bellingham comes. Madrid have a knack for sales with impeccable timing, and they rarely reach the same level at the next club.

Think they sell Camavinga as he seem to have the biggest problem finding a position.

jamrock

Can't see them selling valverde, he shows up when needed & Perez/Madrid values that hugely.

Valid point about a midfield of Bellingham, tchouameni, Valverde being a bit one dimensional though, same would be the case if you put camavinga in, they need a a modic type, but maybe they will switch there pattern of play.

JamDav1982

They might not be actively trying to sell him but if got a huge bid in would consider it if got Bellingham and a proper RW.

Valverde is lightining quick and has one of best hits in Europe but as a CM he is nothing to be scared of if Real play him and cant see where he fits in midfield with Bellingham but maybe one of them adapt fuck knows.

Still a very good player and versatile but isnt on level of CMs Barca have for me.

JamDav1982

Think they sell Camavinga as he seem to have the biggest problem finding a position.

Not that I think Ancelotti will be there long but with Tchou, Cama and Bellingham for example maybe their best chance would be with mid Ancelotti had at Milan.

Tcho trying to dictate from deep.. not Pirlo on ball but can zing it. Camavinga or Valverde the energetic dog like Gattuso and Bellingham the AM. more physical and not exactly Kaka like but at AM can impact in other ways.

Perez sold Casimero when he showed up in CL, sold Varane when did same, sold Di Maria when he was maybe their top player in that CL win. He is certainly ruthless enough to sell any of them.

Last edited:

Messi983

Usually don't enjoy seeing fans suffering when their teams are losing but it's different with this idiot. :lol:

Home of Barca Fans