Spanish Supercup Semis: Barca - Betis

raskolnikov

I hate this format, the timing and how the spanish supercopa is in Saudi Arabia to begin with.
Skipping this match.

CatalinR10

I hate this format, the timing and how the spanish supercopa is in Saudi Arabia to begin with.
Skipping this match.

Tru but without this format we wouldn't even be playing in the Supercopa , not to mention the extra cash that we really need right now with going out of CL.

serghei

Rest the starters. Play likes of Depay, Torre, Bellerin, Kessie, Garcia, Ferret & others like that. Nobody cares about these friendlies, especially if there is no Clasico.

CatalinR10

You ready to win this one?

yessssirrrrr

It's been a long time, almost 2 years ,since I felt the joy of seeing Barca lift a trophy . Even if this is like only the 4th most important trophy of the season , I just want us to win something . Would also help a lot with the morale of the team going on for La Liga.

Andresito

Staff member
Rest the starters. Play likes of Depay, Torre, Bellerin, Kessie, Garcia, Ferret & others like that. Nobody cares about these friendlies, especially if there is no Clasico.

We have CdR game against Ceuta coming up soon, can rotate then. Players should be fresh now.

Andresito

Staff member
Hoping for no extra-time though. Weird to even have it in an already congested schedule with CdR games potentially being 120 mins.

Home of Barca Fans