Spanish Supercup Semis: Barca - Betis

Nucky

Honestly don't know about this match.. Betis will be super hyped since its a rare chance of them winning anything, Barca isn't in a good form, even though they played much better against Atletico on sunday, Lewa will play wich is a little boost for Barca.. Hope we win and battle Real Madrid in the final on sunday.. Time for Xavi to win his first trophy with Barca.. Vamos :barcascarf:

Windhook

I think Barca are fired as much as Betis to go into this match. I am definitely.:lol:

We need a string of wins and trophies, of course, to gain confidence. The club lacks winner mentality and easily falls apart mentally after each loss.

Horatio

You're welcome
I think Barca are fired as much as Betis to go into this match. I am definitely.:lol:

We need a string of wins and trophies, of course, to gain confidence. The club lacks winner mentality and easily falls apart mentally after each loss.

We are winning this game at FT. I have no doubt in my mind. Get your sports betting money ready.

We are due a good game after string of bad ones. And the next game definitely ain't it because then we would actually win the trophy and not bottle it. Which is something we don't do.

soul24rage

LINEUP: Ter Stegen, Roberto, Araujo, Kounde, Alba, Gavi, De Jong, Pedri, Raphinha, Lewandowski and Dembele.

Vamos.

Home of Barca Fans