Are We The Worst Coached Team Out Of Any Big Club?

Messigician

I'm no manager but there's a very simple fucking observation I've noticed.

If Lewandowski doesn't score none of our forwards are going to score

Shut down Lewa shut down Xaviball

This is absolutely shambolic we were meant to move away from individuals post Valverde era instead we are back to this with worse players

Crippling economic levers that are a noose around our neck if we don't win titles

We can't stake the future on the club on Xavi don't wait for the United game

Sack him now and Get Tuchel or Enrique in

FinBarcelonafan

The biggest issue with Xavi is that I don't see any improvement in team play. We don't improve. There's no believe that this side will turn into a world class one. I don't feel it. So I guess it leaves me confused, what the hell is Xavis gameplan to make this team world class?

Is he out of ideas already?

KingLeo10

I'm no manager but there's a very simple fucking observation I've noticed.

If Lewandowski doesn't score none of our forwards are going to score

Shut down Lewa shut down Xaviball

This is absolutely shambolic we were meant to move away from individuals post Valverde era instead we are back to this with worse players

Crippling economic levers that are a noose around our neck if we don't win titles

We can't stake the future on the club on Xavi don't wait for the United game

Sack him now and Get Tuchel or Enrique in

He's as trash as manager as EV was. Good thread.

BarcaOG

Banned
thanks for making this thread gician.

i really think we are. we are also very poorly run institutionally as well. how many levers before complete financial collapse--and all for the europa league? do not be surprised if we dont win it this year either. posters here simply assume were going to win it. if xavi/the players have that mentality too, we'll be knocked out for sure

without lewa we simply dont score. and he doesnt play 'xavi ball'. hes an elite forward to scores goals in his own way

xavi has nothing to add as a coach to football since all he has in mind is tiki taka. and we dont have the players for it anymore. in fact, very few teams in history have had the players to make tiki taka work.

Home of Barca Fans