Who will win in the final?

• Argentina

Votes: 17 56.7%
  • France

Votes: 13 43.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Porque

It's true. The gap between Germany and Argentina was bigger that year than between France and Argentina this year. And Argentina almost won in if Higuain knew how to shoot.

Plus Messi seems in better form this year than that Cup.

I reckon this final is can be a 2-1 swing either way. The winning penalty being a coin toss. Do the Sheikh reward Macron for making Mbappe stay, or Messi for joining them? :coffee:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Couldn't bear another win for them after we lost 4 years ago and now potentially, Messi.

Argentina needs to win and I hope it comes down to who wants it more.

Hardy

It's true. The gap between Germany and Argentina was bigger that year than between France and Argentina this year. And Argentina almost won in if Higuain knew how to shoot.

Plus Messi seems in better form this year than that Cup.

I reckon this final is can be a 2-1 swing either way. The winning penalty being a coin toss. Do the Sheikh reward Macron for making Mbappe stay, or Messi for joining them? :coffee:

not sure about that, the only fact that France has Mbapp? makes gap bigger, Germany was stronger but without a player who can win on his own the match. France can play a shitty game and still win with a couple of counter from this monster.

Windhook

Rooting for Argentina with all of my heart. I hope more and more Argentinians will flock these days to Qatar to support their team.

Lusail stadium is 89 000 capacity, French are around 10 000, Argentina - 40 000. Could imagine 50 000 vs 15 000 on the stands and constant Muchachos chants. The rest of seats reserved for Qataris.

My minds says France will triumph once again, though. I takes few corners and headers to stop the short Argentina squad.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans