Who's the best/greatest

Who is the best/greatest player ever? This is my first poll ever so dont judge me

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

fergus90

Where I'm from the 'best' and the 'greatest' mean the same thing, and according to the dictionary definition, that is Lionel Andres Messi.

Horatio

You're welcome
yeah, these best and greatest semantics have left me confused for a while now. Might need to take a break from the forums. Only possible remedy.

Where I'm from the 'best' and the 'greatest' mean the same thing, and according to the dictionary definition, that is Lionel Andres Messi.

We have an incorrigible habit of revising sports history, and of glorifying the past to the point where the present can never measure up. Which is why somehow, unfathomably, indefensibly, unconscionably, there isn’t yet a consensus that Lionel Messi is the best football player of all time.

Kul_z

Gtfo, couple of days gone and some croatian troll lunatic spams the forum to the fullest.

Temptation

Gtfo, couple of days gone and some croatian troll lunatic spams the forum to the fullest.

Here comes another wannabe Forum police.

It took you 2 minutes to label a new poster with differing opinions to you as a "lunatic". What does that say about you? Ever been to a therapy session? :lol:

Horatio

You're welcome
always in anticipation of the new trolling shtick and never disappoints imo.

From the OG worshipping, to the fake and manipulated news posted, to BBZ attack of the wall of texts, we now enter the Messi/Ronaldo/Boat/Goat saga.

Last edited:
always in anticipation of the new trolling shtick and never disappoints imo.

From the OG worshipping, to the fake and manipulated news posted, we now enter the Messi/Ronaldo/Boat/Goat saga.

You also forgot something else Horatio ; That people who hate Javier Zanetti are a waste of space.

It took you 2 minutes to label a new poster with differing opinions to you as a "lunatic". What does that say about you? Ever been to a therapy session? :lol:

How does Zanetti have haters ?

He got 2 reds ; shook ref's hand
when maradona didnt pick him he never said a word ; they picked gutierrez and scaloni
when Liverpool robbed them according to Mancini in 2008 he never became embroiled there.
When Valencia and Internazionale were exchanging punches in 2007 he was the only one who wasnt fighting ; when Burdisso broke a guy's nose

Simply : The most respected footballer ever.

Kul_z

Because he's on every fucking thread, and this stupid manchild goat/boat/ronaldo/messi shit. Lunatic, yes, like yourself with 5000 posts in 6 months, if i need 1 therapy session you need a 24/7 shrink team for taking care of your ass to start live outside a forum of a club you dont support.

Home of Barca Fans