La Liga Round 13: FC Barcelona - Almeria 2-0

xXKonan

Fg0jlBiWIAMIWAd

Masetro10

Cannot believe I am saying this but Ferran Torres looking amazing today. Alba the best player so far. Pedri and De Jong doing well. All we are missing is finishing. Could be 4-0

ajnotkeith

We got to a point where people call someone amazing for missing 2 clear chances in one half.

How far have we fallen.

Devils

Cannot believe I am saying this but Ferran Torres looking amazing today. Alba the best player so far. Pedri and De Jong doing well. All we are missing is finishing. Could be 4-0

Amazing?

Almeria are literally giving this clown acres of space in their box and this guy still manages to mess it up.

Masetro10

Amazing?

Almeria are literally giving this clown acres of space in their box and this guy still manages to mess it up.

Compared to Dembele and Raphinha all those 2 do is run up and down the field turning the ball over usually. Give me Torres over either of them on the LW. I do think Fati is still our best LW though

Last edited:

JerseyAddict

So... Zippin beers and rakija with neighbours, watching Barca (only B fan there) and all of them sayin: wtf Lewy taking the pen? Next thing... He missed itd. Karma is the bitch.

Edit: home made rakija and meat

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans