CL Round 6: Viktoria Plzen - FC Barcelona 2-4

Jaguar

Flair Trait
I know Barca weren't trying too much but the amount of shots Plzen has is a joke. Barca legit can't defend, at least in Europe lol

Gari

Today's match does not make sense. I also criticize Xavi. But my opinion is that Inter were lucky to reach the playoffs. Barcelona are stronger. Many factors came together and eliminated Barca, including Xavi's decisions. But before the fight for the Champions League is very far away.

Nazario1985

Today's match does not make sense. I also criticize Xavi. But my opinion is that Inter were lucky to reach the playoffs. Barcelona are stronger. Many factors came together and eliminated Barca, including Xavi's decisions. But before the fight for the Champions League is very far away.

May the coppium be strong with you

ajnotkeith

Plzen had 2.66 xG, 22 shots, 8 shots on target, with 22% possession. They've literally put on a statistical masterclass against us whilst being such a bad team.

22%. They literally had the same amount of shots as their possession. :lol: :lol:

I'm sorry but for those that think we can win LaLiga playing like this, it catches up with you. Teams will work us out very soon and see how we have let a team such as Plzen shoot 22 times.

Birdy

Plzen had 2.66 xG, 22 shots, 8 shots on target, with 22% possession. They've literally put on a statistical masterclass against us whilst being such a bad team.

22%. They literally had the same amount of shots as their possession. :lol: :lol:

I'm sorry but for those that think we can win LaLiga playing like this, it catches up with you. Teams will work us out very soon and see how we have let a team such as Plzen shoot 22 times.

4 big chances for them w/o the pen. They took only 1
4 big chances for us, we took all

FinBarcelonafan

Looking at the teams which made through from the CL group stage, I can't think but what a massive choke job this was. Gosh. :(

Lol at making any conclusions how our league season will go on based on this game.

The rest of the season is a big questionmark anyhow because nobody knows right now how the World Cup will effect the rest of the season. The big clubs have about all of their players away in Qatar - most smaller clubs have their players available - can send them in a holiday and then do big preparation.

Most of the big leagues start directly again after the World Cup - the EPL even at Xmas. Ligue 1 starts between Xmas and New Years Eve, La Liga December 30th, Serie A 4th of January. Bundesliga (because of having 4 match days less) makes a break over Xmas/New Years + gives time for preparation and starts January 18th.

Home of Barca Fans