CL Round 6: Viktoria Plzen - FC Barcelona 2-4

ajnotkeith

Think about the fact Atletico is supposed to be one of the best teams in this league.

Not only can they not qualify to knockouts, they can't even come 3rd and drop to Europa League. And people here celebrate Xavi because we're in 2nd competing against teams like this.

The reality is the league is becoming incredibly weak and if no changes made on finances will become the worst of the top5 eventually.

FinBarcelonafan

Think about the fact Atletico is supposed to be one of the best teams in this league.

Not only can they not qualify to knockouts, they can't even come 3rd and drop to Europa League. And people here celebrate Xavi because we're in 2nd competing against teams like this.

The reality is the league is becoming incredibly weak and if no changes made on finances will become the worst of the top5 eventually.

Truth. LaLiga is in the crapper, reason why we are so good in it.

Neeraj

These guys don't look like a professional team, wow how on earth are they playing in the CL :lol:

Nazario1985

Reminder that's the only team Xavi could beat in CL :lol:

I'm more focused in the group D matches, they are all playing their lives :hunt:

Neeraj

Aside from losing any explosiveness, Fati has lost his shooting boots - his best attribute pre-injury.

Neeraj

Hahahaha yeah as I said that,,we've been getting DOMINATED since minute 20...what an absolute embarrassment Xavi and this team is. They have more shots and more shots on target and more dangerous opportunities. This team is far worse than we can imagine. I don't give a damn about the changes we still have a bunch of first team players in there and we're holding on to dear life against a barely professional team.

Home of Barca Fans