Mykhaylo Mudryk

El Gato

Villarato!
The hype only started cuz he had a few good games in the CL including vs RM

Played well tonight tho
Close control reminded of Grealish at his best, but is faster and did it with more purpose

Anyone can look good as a sub that wants to prove himself tho
See where he goes from here
Could well start sulking being away from home in 3-6 months

snowy

Who is this guy and what's the hype.

Meet the Dread Pirate Roberts :cool:

giphy.gif
2 d pain

No Hype, No CAP, looks like the real deal! Balance, control, speed, perfect decisions every time, peach passing :amazed:

he and messi would be jiving so well

errr... I've only seen 20 min of his play :D

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Who are the flops?

This transfer would not be more than likes of KDB at time.

Pogba, Grealish, Nunez (tentative), Havertz, Pepe, Sancho and Anthony (I would be very surprised if I'm wrong on these two), Lukaku. This is purely by biggest fees paid.

De Bruyne joined for 54m pounds flat, Mudryk is joining for 62m+26m pounds in bonuses, big difference.

JamDav1982

Pogba, Grealish, Nunez (tentative), Havertz, Pepe, Sancho and Anthony (I would be very surprised if I'm wrong on these two), Lukaku. This is purely by biggest fees paid.

De Bruyne joined for 54m pounds flat, Mudryk is joining for 62m+26m pounds in bonuses, big difference.

The fee is relevant to what is big at the time and likes of Haaland is costing City as much as Nunez.

KDB joined for 54m 7 years ago. That was closer to world record fee etc than Mudryk now.

JamDav1982

The fee is relevant to what is big at the time and likes of Haaland is costing City as much as Nunez.

KDB joined for 54m 7 years ago. That was closer to world record fee etc than Mudryk now.

Zidane82

Fast, agile, good dribbler, knows to pass the ball...

It is only good pattern for buying wingers. If they lack any of these basics, I would not even watch YT highlights.
Whilst I agree with all your comments
He was playing against a very poor and weakened Liverpool defence , directly against a 40 yrs old guy ( Milner) and did not really expose him.

He also showed two really poor touches where he mis-controlled the ball into him - that really surprised me

khaled_a_d

Only time can tell if he can make the transition, but he is a good prospect even if I get the 'headless chicken run' vibe from him. I mean, 100m for a 'prospect' to be WC is not THAT much 2023 - but the FFP is getting silly and only punishing the non-Arabic-sheikh-clubs which is a fucking joke.

FFP is going to be resumed in EOL next year, with clubs allowed a salary cap of 100% the income, and it gets reduced till it reaches 70%
But Mudryk has 8.5 year contract, that mean the rumoured70M+ 30M bonus is worth 8.2M + 3.5M amortization per season. That is what FFP counts (along salary + agent fees, signing bonus. But let's stick to transfer fee for ease of it)
F.Torres for example signed 5.5 years for 55M + 10M. That is 10M + 1.8 per year. So he counts more on FFP.

Co0ter

FFP is going to be resumed in EOL next year, with clubs allowed a salary cap of 100% the income, and it gets reduced till it reaches 70%
But Mudryk has 8.5 year contract, that mean the rumoured70M+ 30M bonus is worth 8.2M + 3.5M amortization per season. That is what FFP counts (along salary + agent fees, signing bonus. But let's stick to transfer fee for ease of it)
F.Torres for example signed 5.5 years for 55M + 10M. That is 10M + 1.8 per year. So he counts more on FFP.

Reading that Torres cost that much stings every time. What were they thinking, truly.

Home of Barca Fans