Mykhaylo Mudryk

topt

he is very good, this is the kind of player you guys should be after instead of spending money on crap

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
He gives me heavy Konoplyanka vibes from what I've seen of him. Head down, headless chicken dribbling, too reliant on his speed. Not too impressed

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
everybody you bought outside of Lewa

Kounde is definitely not, and I am not sold on Rafinha being bad either. Christensen is a bit iffy but he was free, so was Kessie.

You and you Bayern hubris, maybe you will be hit with some bad WC injuries spells... ;)

Blanco

In 2 years this guy?s price will be 80 millions at least. Too fast, strong and technically gifted to fail.

JamDav1982

My guess is Chelsea have some sales from the last 3 seasons that they want to be able to take advantage of in the fair play rules as it has a three year cycle in the Premier League I believe.

They are also sgning likes of Mudryk and others on long term contracts of 7 years etc to help get round the financial rules and have less of a hit on those players amortised costs now.

The issue for Chelsea is if they dont get these signings right they may soon not have much room on their financial fair play... although as ever they have young players from academy they will make more money from and can sell some of their 1st team platers if needed.

Mudryk will probably cost a good it less om financial fair play per yearthan Lewa costs for Barca and not far off likes of Raphinha either... if not less.

The issue Chelsea will have is these costs are pushed down the line and even if renew players to decrease amortisation as some clubs do there will be more 'costs' on books for them then still then would otherwise.

Next step for Chelsea will probably be to go for free trsnsfers like Zaha and Thuram that will allow them to sell attacking players can get money in for.. Pulisic, Havertz etc and maybe even Sterling depending on what what fromt three they see goinh forward.. Mudryk Felix Nkunku etc.

Last edited:

Zidane82

Signs a long term deal to play for a team in crisis for a manager who probably will not be there too much longer INSTEAD of signing for the team who plays the best attacking football around and are top of the league !!! Madness

Home of Barca Fans