La Liga Round 11: FC Barcelona - Athletic Bilbao 4-0

serghei

This game also showed we should stay away from Inigo Martinez.

Guy's spatial awareness really sucks. Was Ball watching on the Dembele header, and let Ferran run in behind him a couple of times with one of them being a goal.

Right on. Just because players are free and have experience, doesn't mean they are what we need. He is not good, fast, or technical enough, frankly, maybe only at setpieces he could be a factor, but that's about it. There's a possibility he grew complacent at Bilbao, and that is why he is not doing too well, but either way, I'd pass on him if his salary will not be low and his contract short.

Last edited:

Slevinn

Right on. Just because players are free and have experience, doesn't mean they are what we need. He is not good, fast, or technical enough, frankly, maybe only at setpieces he could be a factor, but that's about it. There's a possibility he grew complacent at Bilbao, and that is why he is not doing too well, but either way, I'd pass on him if his salary will not be low and his contract short.
He isn?t that good but also not that bad. Don?t think you can find a much better 5th choice left footed cb that?s also free.
Club can prove me wrong though.

Porque

Best centrebacks that shoots from the half way line in the world. It's a rare ability but Xavi is all about those unique sets of skills.

Home of Barca Fans