La Liga Round 10: FC Barcelona - Villarreal 3-0

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Сейчас играет Арсенал.И он доминирует.Хави надо посмотреть,что значит доминировать.

I agree. Arteta doing a good job.

Devils

I feel terrible for Kounde.

What it must feel like to join a big club and having to partner with a backline full relegation level players must be so humiliating for him.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I feel terrible for Kounde.

What it must feel like to join a big club and having to partner with a backline full relegation level players must be so humiliating for him.

He actually downgraded ever since Araujo got injured lol.

Diego Carlos as rash and dumb he sometimes was, is a better CB than all these other guys we have been trotting alongside him.

BusiTheKing

I keep forgetting we have Bellerin. Hope he gets a chance tonight. Otherwise, not very hyped about Ferran but let's see.

Devils

He actually downgraded ever since Araujo got injured lol.

Diego Carlos as rash and dumb he sometimes was, is a better CB than all these other guys we have been trotting alongside him.

Yup. And a big downgrade too.

Sevilla's defenders are at least La Liga level. The three that he has to play with today are MLS level at best.

Andresito

Staff member
Why is it so hard to understand that Ferran Ansu should fight for the LW spot with Dembele and Raphinha at RW?

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Xavi is setting the team for failure with that backline... We have just one defender in the starting 11, hahaha...

Mister Xavi

Crazy when we are attacking that 6 of our attackers are static while we slowly pass the ball.

Pedri & Gavi always find those running players if there is an opportunity to pass, but others arent intelligent enough to notice them. This is frustrating Lewandowski unfortunately I noticed.

Home of Barca Fans