La Liga Round 10: FC Barcelona - Villarreal 3-0

Leong157

I'm happy we are winning but if this is the way we do the defensive part of the game.

We are going to get reality checked again by Bayern.

Good things their forwarders decide to be shit today.

Mister Xavi

Villareal had 2 chances where if they had good strikers, they woukd have scored 2 already. This game means nothing. We are out of the CL and our only hope is madrid dropping poibts so we can win la liga. This season is over for me. Either way it looks like we need a proper coach next season

Youre saying its Xavi's fault Inter played with 12 men in Italy with 11 behind the ball, and profited from Bar?a missing Araujo + Kounde because of injury's in Camp Nou? You gotta be kidding me. Xavi is doing a good job, but that doesnt mean he has no improvements.

ajnotkeith

Youre saying its Xavi's fault Inter played with 12 men in Italy with 11 behind the ball, and profited from Bar?a missing Araujo + Kounde because of injury's in Camp Nou? You gotta be kidding me. Xavi is doing a good job, but that doesnt mean he has no improvements.

11 behind the ball but 8 shots on target. Maybe tells you something lol.

Messi983

As a substitute yes, but not as a starting player. Xavi keeps using Dembele on the left wing instead of Ansu Fati. Dembele should stay right and fight it out there with Raphina. Ansu Fati is more efficient than Dembele.

He's not ready to start consecutive games. If there is one thing Xavi is doing well is managing Ansu's minutes.

Skalman

Pedri with his "cowardly decision-making" behind 2 of the goals, showing all how bad and what a non talent he is.

Home of Barca Fans