La Liga Round 9: Real Madrid - FC Barcelona 3-1

KingLeo10

Forum de amgios had a meltdown when I said it, but seems I was spot on as often in warning that Barca-Madrid could be on the verge of becoming a Dortmund-Bayern type rivalary.

Madrid have a better current squad, better coach, better people running the club, much better finances, stadium in much better shape, better young talent, and the two best upcoming players both dream of playing there.

Sounds like this troll has ordered his RM jersey :lol:

Now we can all least sleep soundly tonight that RM won't win the CL this season :lol:

Last edited:

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Forum de amgios had a meltdown when I said it, but seems I was spot on as often in warning that Barca-Madrid could be on the verge of becoming a Dortmund-Bayern type rivalary.

Madrid have a better current squad, better coach, better people running the club, much better finances, stadium in much better shape, better young talent, and the two best upcoming players both dream of playing there.

I think it's premature to say that. This LL season will be key though

Gari

When it comes to Real Madrid trophies, no one uses the word best. Judge, penalty, pulled out, won back, this.

Birdy

Great Analysis!

Just like vs Inter,
our problems lie less with bad attack and much more with bad defense, and bad counter-pressing.

The team is not coached properly what to do when losing the ball, what positions to take to prevent counters.

Home of Barca Fans