CL Round 4: FC Barcelona - Inter 3-3

Jay Jay

My go to formation:

Unbenannt.png

I think Ansu would be perfect for this kind of games.

Andresito

Staff member
Seems like we're in for a ticket scandal once again. Apparently a bunch of tickets for sale at third party sites, while the official doesn't have any for sale. I'm attending the Bayern game and hope this won't be the case then.

Hope the club has control over this.
Feya5LZX0AEBvqy

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Yeah, the nominative part, if properly enforced, should deter those third party sellers and buyers.

The part about not allowing Inter/away fans sitting in home fan areas (only where the ultras are or everywhere else except the away blocks?) is news to me. Only enforced for CL and EL games?

BusiTheKing

probably need to score at least two for the sake of aggregate goal difference. might come down to the tie-breakers in the end.

Loki

probably need to score at least two for the sake of aggregate goal difference. might come down to the tie-breakers in the end.

we have a better goal difference with 4 to 2. Both play against Bayern (we at home, Inter in munich). So I'd not worry about that too much. Just need the three points.

Barcilliant

we have a better goal difference with 4 to 2. Both play against Bayern (we at home, Inter in munich). So I'd not worry about that too much. Just need the three points.

Isn't it head to head that counts?
Bayern have basically won the group.

This match has draw written all over it.

Andresito

Staff member
Isn't it head to head that counts?
Bayern have basically won the group.

This match has draw written all over it.

Head to head yes but considering Inter won by 1 goal we can only equal or improve that goal difference if we win. If we win by 1 goal like Inter did, it'll be overall goal difference in the group, and total goals scored after that.

Kul_z

Head to head yes but considering Inter won by 1 goal we can only equal or improve that goal difference if we win. If we win by 1 goal like Inter did, it'll be overall goal difference in the group, and total goals scored after that.

Again no. Its head to head that matters, and in that case if the goal difference is the same in H2H it is looked who scored more away goals. If the score is 1-0 for us then its fine, if the score is 2-1, 3-2 then inter have the upperhand

Andresito

Staff member
Again no. Its head to head that matters, and in that case if the goal difference is the same in H2H it is looked who scored more away goals. If the score is 1-0 for us then its fine, if the score is 2-1, 3-2 then inter have the upperhand

No dawg

1 Points in head-to-head matches among the tied teams;
2 Goal difference in head-to-head matches among the tied teams;
3 Goals scored in head-to-head matches among the tied teams;
4 If more than two teams are tied, and after applying all head-to-head criteria above, a subset of teams are still tied, all head-to-head criteria above are reapplied exclusively to this subset of teams;
5 Goal difference in all group matches;
6 Goals scored in all group matches;
7 Away goals scored in all group matches;
8 Wins in all group matches;
9 Away wins in all group matches;
10 Disciplinary points (direct red card = 3 points; double yellow card = 3 points; single yellow card = 1 point);
11 UEFA club coefficient.

Due to the abolition of the away goals rule, head-to-head away goals are no longer applied as a tiebreaker starting from last season. However, total away goals are still applied as a tiebreaker (point 7 above)

Kul_z

I hope its true. I couldnt find the exact rules but the commentator mentioned it and explained it other day.

Home of Barca Fans