CL Round 4: FC Barcelona - Inter 3-3

Birdy

[MENTION=21238]barca[/MENTION]Universal
Xavi may start Marcos Alonso as a centre back instead of Gerard Piqu? tonight, as Bar?a need fast players to defend counter-attacks.

@mundodeportivo

Not that Alonso is too fast, but seeing the twat on the bench in an important game always makes me happy

Andresito

Staff member
Lots of different rumours, all reported separately: Alonso CB, Balde LB, Roberto RB, Ansu LW, 4 midfielders. Let's see.

PhilS

Last week, I thought that Inter exceeded their playing level. It would surprise me if they can do that again today, in Camp Nou, Inter is just not that good this season. Barca will be back to more effective scoring today, right? Trust in Lewa.

FinBarcelonafan

Last week, I thought that Inter exceeded their playing level. It would surprise me if they can do that again today, in Camp Nou, Inter is just not that good this season. Barca will be back to more effective scoring today, right? Trust in Lewa.

I don't think they exceeded their level. Our tactics played to their hand. Trying to cross and hope Lewy beats their almost 2 meter tall defensemen. It was never good approach.

Nazario1985

Inter is very limited by their players skill.

Unless we hand them a ridiculous opportunity.

Defense wise as already said, one of the worst.

Home of Barca Fans