La Liga Round 8: FC Barcelona - Celta Vigo 1-0

Jaguar

Flair Trait
Let's win this comfortably with high level play and put us in a high confident mood before second match with Inter at Camp Nou :cheers:

Kul_z

We need a big win to build some form. After NT break we played like shit.

We always do. We lost 5 players, of which 3 plays an important role. We need to get 3 points however we can on weekend and fucking go gun blazing on inter. If players dont get fired up for that then they can go fuck themselves.

Slevinn

Why is this on a Sunday evening? Would?ve preferred one day extra rest before the Inter game, we would?ve had enough days rest for Celta if we played a day earlier too.

Thinks like this are unacceptable from LL. Don?t they want to do their teams to do good in Europe?

Porque

Why is this on a Sunday evening? Would?ve preferred one day extra rest before the Inter game, we would?ve had enough days rest for Celta if we played a day earlier too.

Thinks like this are unacceptable from LL. Don?t they want to do their teams to do good in Europe?

This isn't even one of the biggest offenses, but they never seem to help us a little bit with the timings.

But they did give Atletico the early Saturday slot with their Wednesday Brugge game in mind. We should have been slotted Saturday between both Madrids really.

Nazario1985

It's the group stage not the semi-finals !!

LL isn't going to plan ahead for some random CL match (that we made look like a final because of our shitty results)

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Tebas: ''If I say I don't support Madrid, then that would be hypocritical and I would be painted as a liar. And I certainly don't like to be called a liar.''

:benitez:

Home of Barca Fans