La Liga Round 8: FC Barcelona - Celta Vigo 1-0

Masetro10

Busquets falls down after the foul then we immediately gift a counter that should have scored on us. Classic. Now Ter Stegen is hurt.

JerseyAddict

This calls for a 2nd goal or there will be panic hell in last 10min.

P.S.
Said it... MAts saved our asses... For now.

Last edited:

Masetro10

Barca will get smashed against every good team. MTS is a monster but midfield is useless. Certainly Celta could have scored 5. RM won't be so wasteful...

Last edited:

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
How the fuck did we fluke this one? I feel fucking dirty. Celta deserved to win by at least 2-3 goals. Absolute robbery. Haven’t seen us play this bad since Koeman.

Jaguar

Flair Trait
If we play like this vs Inter and Bayern we are in the Europa League again for sure. Dear lord

Bobo32

The fastest closing of a chat room that I have witnessed in my life, despite multiple persons wanting it to be kept open for the main game of the evening, over in the USA, with Barcelona legends Riqui Puig, Martin Caceres and possiby Victor Vazquez playing, as well as players like Douglas Costa, Chicharito among others...

This FC Barcelona game was a sleeping pill, I heroically stayed awake because I listened to some very good music and drank some good beer while watching, but it was not very fun, and Barcelona should be very happy for their 3pts

Birdy

There were tons of pathogenies in this game, but man:
trying to play a high line with Pique and alonso as CBs ??

We were backtracking the whole 2nd half, that was sad and very Valverdesque
But you can't really play a high line with slow AF CBs who are not proactive in pressing

Home of Barca Fans