User Tag List

Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: James Maddison

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Jenks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    4,879
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    James Maddison

    Shocked and saddened to find that James Maddison didn't have his own thread. Is this place run by Gareth Southgate or something?


  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Messigician's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    20,687
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenks View Post
    Shocked and saddened to find that James Maddison didn't have his own thread. Is this place run by Gareth Southgate or something?

    Who?

  3. #3
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    9,383
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Billy Maddison's younger brother.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Andresito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    14,728
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Doesn't he usually hit this type of form only to go like 10 games without scoring or assisting?

  5. #5
    You're welcome
    Horatio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Peoples Republic of Hot Latinas
    Posts
    22,371
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Country: Vatican
    Quote Originally Posted by Andresito View Post
    Doesn't he usually hit this type of form only to go like 10 games without scoring or assisting?
    I hope. The competition has him in fantasy football.

  6. #6
    President of FC Barcelona
    DonAK's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    39,518
    Blog Entries
    3
    Mentioned
    216 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He's a fantastic player and I'm surprised there's not more hype surrounding him. Might be the best English midfielder. Had a small-ish decline last season which lasted 10 games or so but back to his best again now.

  7. #7
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    7,135
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DonAK View Post
    He's a fantastic player and I'm surprised there's not more hype surrounding him. Might be the best English midfielder. Had a small-ish decline last season which lasted 10 games or so but back to his best again now.
    Well Southgate is likely to omit Maddison, TAA and Toney from the squad .. three of the most talented guys around

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Jadentheman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    5,739
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If Reece James and Kyle Walker are out then TAA is surely taking the spot. It's a crime Maddison will get omitted for Mount though. Mount is very average and doesn't really contribute anything.
    #QatarFC no more #NeyorBust Messi ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ👑 ...we are continuing. Just not at FC Barcelona

  9. #9
    Villarato!
    El Gato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Wolfe's Den
    Posts
    15,807
    Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Country: Tokelau
    Nice to see Southgate taking him on in the end
    Some are boring, some are not.

  10. #10
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    7,135
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by El Gato View Post
    Nice to see Southgate taking him on in the end
    Most here are shocked that he has had the courage to select him !

  11. #11
    Blaugrana al vent
    te amo barca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    13,827
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    0 mins played incoming