CL Round 3: Inter - FC Barcelona 1-0

serghei

Strange. This line-up was published this morning.

Maybe because it kind of picks itself. Ferran and Ansu are not too good, Pique and Alba play like bums. Most other good players we have are injured... not much else to be doubtful about.

Actually annoyed we only scored 5 goals now. Probably gonna be 8 goal slaughter from Bayern

I am not sure about that. Kimmich and M?ller are missing because of Covid - will be out probably Friday but you never know if everything is ok - and Nagelsmann will probably make early changes as we play Dortmund Saturday.

And if there is problems with the rank in the table it is more about points and goals between Inter, Bayern and Barca and the results against Plzen do not count. If you beat Inter twice Bayern probably is qualified before the match against Bayern.

Last edited:

Gari

Maybe because it kind of picks itself. Ferran and Ansu are not too good, Pique and Alba play like bums. Most other good players we have are injured... not much else to be doubtful about.

But it also means that he has no choice and is predictable.

Porque

Sergi Roberto and Marcos Alonso will start as the fullbacks against Inter Milan tonight.

? Except for a last minute change, the idea is that Roberto will play as another midfielder and Alonso will form a back three with Garc?a and Christensen.

Via (��):
@tjuanmarti
[relevo]

:thinking:
Curious what this means...
Back three means RAphina and Dembele are wingbacks/wingers on both flanks, which is good news
Roberto in md, though, means we are playing a box in md??

I think it will be like how we played versus Madrid and Atletico, with Alves moving to the DMR support space in possession, and a 433 off the ball.

serghei

Plzen are crap though. We beat them 5-1 while playing only ok, not great. Inter beat them 2-0 without much fuss at their own home.

Devils

Unreal how that Inter team is just full bums.

If we don't smash these fools, we deserve to go out.

serghei

I think we will score at least 2, and can't see us conceding more than 2 vs this Inter. We should be fine result-wise, but other than Lewa, the team is lacking experience at the top, so this is something to take note of.

Home of Barca Fans