CL Round 3: Inter - FC Barcelona 1-0

Temptation

Just to be CLEAR ..
I have NOT seen last nights game yet .. I will watch the 30 minute highlights show later today

Who was to blame for the defeat ?
Anyone in particular ?

I see Busquets is getting slaughtered ( AS USUAL) in his thread

LoL

Saw the highlights. Heard my Barca fan friends ranting. Barca created nothing significant basically. Inter carried more threat on the counter. Inzaghi destroyed Xavi tactically.

This forum will always scapegoat Busquets, Lewy, Alba to big up their bois so don't take it seriously. It's all about agendas.

I heard Dembele and Alonso weren't at their best.

Nazario1985

He had enough time to do whatever he wanted to, it's not like we are giving him 11 kids from the academy, he had one of the best if not the best mercato of all Europe!

Rijkaard coming out of a dark era and with far less legacy. had a much much harder rebuild to do, around Iniesta (kid) and Ronaldinho, and before Xavi turned from a "meh" player to a monster when Frank changed his position ... and we still had garbage like reiziger ... and we had less than "ok" strikers until Eto'o came cause ... finances!!

Nothing is holding Xavi back but himself, shit like managers can't bench Pique / Jordi blablabla is over.

And still to remind everyone that we played against INTER, ... for God's sake they have the level of Villareal at best this season!!!!

You can have all the talents in the world but if you don't have tactical certitudes, it will be like playing the yoyo

Nazario1985

Saw the highlights. Heard my Barca fan friends ranting. Barca created nothing significant basically. Inter carried more threat on the counter. Inzaghi destroyed Xavi tactically.

This forum will always scapegoat Busquets, Lewy, Alba to big up their bois so don't take it seriously. It's all about agendas.

I heard Dembele and Alonso weren't at their best.

Always Busi fault if he is not playing it's Jordi/Pique if none of them is playing it's the Ref.

Or try a combination of the options above.

Xavi playing like shit tactically and the team creating next to nothing? nah that can't be possible even if it's on video!!!

Zidane82

He had enough time to do whatever he wanted to, it's not like we are giving him 11 kids from the academy, he had one of the best if not the best mercato of all Europe!

Rijkaard coming out of a dark era and with far less legacy. had a much much harder rebuild to do, around Iniesta (kid) and Ronaldinho, and before Xavi turned from a "meh" player to a monster when Frank changed his position ... and we still had garbage like reiziger ... and we had less than "ok" strikers until Eto'o came cause ... finances!!

Nothing is holding Xavi back but himself, shit like managers can't bench Pique / Jordi blablabla is over.

And still to remind everyone that we played against INTER, ... for God's sake they have the level of Villareal at best this season!!!!

You can have all the talents in the world but if you don't have tactical certitudes, it will be like playing the yoyo

If anyone has tactical awareness it should be Xavi of all people, surely !?

He is not a tactically inept dinosaur like Southgate who was a negatively minded centre back in his playing days

Temptation

Always Busi fault if he is not playing it's Jordi/Pique if none of them is playing it's the Ref.

Or try a combination of the options above.

Xavi playing like shit tactically and the team creating next to nothing? nah that can't be possible even if it's on video!!!

Inzaghi did a proper tactical job on him. Xavi clueless.

Xavi lacks the chops to change it up and turn the tide in between games with tweaks and changes.

Messigician

Inzaghi did a proper tactical job on him. Xavi clueless.

Xavi lacks the chops to change it up and turn the tide in between games with tweaks and changes.

No he didn't

This squad just isn't that good

Like I told you earlier

Gaping holes in fullback position

Nazario1985

FeNREs-WQAMt8z3

FeNb8WtXEAEYQOx

:cool:

holy, maestro sleeping= 200 IQ

That lineup hurt to even think about, our current lineup is like 100 light years better.

Xavi losing to the shadow of what Bayern was and everyone here praising him cause .... we played good!?!

Yesterday we lost to a mid-table team while creating ZERO shit for 90+ minutes and it's the ref?

Last edited:

Nazario1985

If anyone has tactical awareness it should be Xavi of all people, surely !?

He is not a tactically inept dinosaur like Southgate who was a negatively minded centre back in his playing days

Dude don't bring that name here.

Of course, Xavi have all the knowledge he needs, and he played under all kind of good managers ... now he needs to bring that as a manager for the first time in his career.

Messigician

So you are dissing Lewa and Pedri .. plus two of the BEST wide players on world football !!

You are always entertaining ..
Demb?l? against Inter Milan:
- 0/3 dribbles completed
- 5/24 crosses
- Lost possession 38 times
- 0/6 duels won
- 3 key passes
- 2 shots
- 3/3 long balls

One of the best true

Nazario1985

Demb?l? against Inter Milan:
- 0/3 dribbles completed
- 5/24 crosses
- Lost possession 38 times
- 0/6 duels won
- 3 key passes
- 2 shots
- 3/3 long balls

One of the best true

Then what Xavi was doing the whole 90 minutes?

Why let Rafinha be useless the whole game?

Why do nothing for our shitty left side the whole game, while 90% of our gameplay was on the right.

Have you compared our galactic squad against the shit inter have? they get bamboozled in the Italian league week in week out by teams with 1% of our budget.

Messigician

Then what Xavi was doing the whole 90 minutes?

Why let Rafinha be useless the whole game?

Why do nothing for our shitty left side the whole game, while 90% of our gameplay was on the right.

Have you compared our galactic squad against the shit inter have? they get bamboozled in the Italian league week in week out by teams with 1% of our budget.

He played Raphinha left wing

Home of Barca Fans