CL Round 3: Inter - FC Barcelona 1-0

Birdy

If Xavi plays a rigid 4-3-3 again, against a well-known 3-5-2, we are in for an embarrassing defeat at San Siro against an Inter w/o Lukaku and Brozovic

This isn't Mallorca

gregorrin10

Yeah, I'm thinking kinda like Bayern won this game, a routine 0-2 win. Lewa to score in the first, and Fati in the 2nd after coming off the bench (he likes to play against Inter). And get another clean sheet, especially if both Lukaku and Lautaro are gonna be out. I think it's gonna be similar to the Mallorca game, we'll need to take our chances early (as possible), score in the first 30 minutes at least once, and set the tone for the game, in that case it's then cruise control to the end. Lewa is gonna be crucial once again in taking the smallest chance and finishing it early on, time for him to transfer his magic to the CL now!

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
If Xavi plays a rigid 4-3-3 again, against a well-known 3-5-2, we are in for an embarrassing defeat at San Siro against an Inter w/o Lukaku and Brozovic

This isn't Mallorca

Inter are certified trash this season. Should be a convincing win.

Richard.H

Why so much underestimation of Inter? They still have yet to find themselves this season, they have a solid team just not gelling well yet.

Andresito

Staff member
A draw would probably not be the end of the world, but we need to go for the win, just like we did at Allianz.

mc_lovin

I have absolutely no worries about Inter (post Mourinho). They are usually toothless against us (and Real for that matter).

Home of Barca Fans