CL Round 3: Inter - FC Barcelona 1-0

Zidane82

He played Raphinha left wing

He is pretty average on the left but our best option if Dembele plays on the right as he did last night .
Xavi probably thought Dembele would cause havoc down the right but if he did not then maybe he should have swapped them around ??

Barcilliant

No fullbacks

No good wingers

No creative midfielders

34 year old striker known for ghosting in big games

Good squad!

Please don't start with we don't have good players. We have plenty of good players but no cohesion and that's down to Xavi and his tactical ineptitude.
Is somebody going to tell me Napoli or Brugge have better players than us? They're doing pretty well unlike us.
I told people Xavi wasn't the right call but still his fans were swooning over YouTube clips of Al Saad destroying teams in the Qatari league!!!

gasgas

Please don't start with we don't have good players. We have plenty of good players but no cohesion and that's down to Xavi and his tactical ineptitude.
Is somebody going to tell me Napoli or Brugge have better players than us? They're doing pretty well unlike us.
I told people Xavi wasn't the right call but still his fans were swooning over YouTube clips of Al Saad destroying teams in the Qatari league!!!

We are too slow and languid tactically.

I saw a couple of openings for incisive passes but our players were not interested in making the pass.

The manager seems to like the "cross and inshallah tactic tactic"

Zidane82

WTF.

@GuillemBalague says that Barcelona players were told that a penalty was not given for Dumfries handball because VAR thought it was ANSU FATI who handballed it.

feggydinho

WTF.

@GuillemBalague says that Barcelona players were told that a penalty was not given for Dumfries handball because VAR thought it was ANSU FATI who handballed it.

This is really pathetic, cause what's the useless need of VAR if u can't use it when needed. Bayern penalty, and then this!!

PhilS

Props to Inter, they played about as well as they can. Not a disastrous loss for our guys, who did not play badly. For the biggest game of the season next Wednesday, start Balde and Fati. We know that Lewa will score two, get us to the round of 18.

JohnN

Apart from the blatant robbery, xavi is at fault for this game, due to selection.
Alonso is not made for this sport, Balde pisses on him in every aspect.
Rafinha on the left is like playing with 10 men. Even Ferran would be a better option there.
All that said, our front three were underwhelming again in cl, with no exception.
Gavi is hot and cold due to age, so there is that too, but we do have kessie. Again on xavi this one.
My hope is he never plays Alonso (anywhere) and Rafinha (lw) against any half decent team.

Zidane82

Apart from the blatant robbery, xavi is at fault for this game, due to selection.
Alonso is not made for this sport, Balde pisses on him in every aspect.
Rafinha on the left is like playing with 10 men. Even Ferran would be a better option there.
All that said, our front three were underwhelming again in cl, with no exception.
Gavi is hot and cold due to age, so there is that too, but we do have kessie. Again on xavi this one.
My hope is he never plays Alonso (anywhere) and Rafinha (lw) against any half decent team.

Raphinha has had some brilliant moments for us already but he is only effective on the right ..

Home of Barca Fans