La Liga Round 6: FC Barcelona - Elche 3-0

Andresito

Staff member
Feels useless to start Memphis who'll leave anyway. I somehow doubt he'll play more than 45 min though.

KingLeo10

Elchedowski and Elchbele will drop 4 on them and then go MIA v Bayern at Camp Nou.

Heard it here first, folks.

JerseyAddict

Jessie is a liability with his elbowing. In UCL he would be red carded.

Dumbell is so Fremington fast.

FDJ played well.

Depay is selfish. But that DepayTurn is a TM.

Lew is a freaking goal machine.

kattanib

Conclusion, our team is amazing though we are lacking that 4th attacker that can play in case any if our starting 3 is having an off day. Fati, Depay and Ferran are hopeless cases .. also Kessie should only be used if needed, he takes away a lot from what you would expect your 3rd CM to do

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
The game ended as soon as Elche got a red. Before that it was even with us struggling to create anything tbh. No conclusions from this match. Now onto a 2-week pause

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
The downfall of Fati just makes me sad. Injuries ruined what looked like the next big thing. Ferran doesn’t have any excuses like that, tho. He is just a gigantic flop so far.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
The downfall of Fati just makes me sad. Injuries ruined what looked like the next big thing. Ferran doesn’t have any excuses like that, tho. He is just a gigantic flop so far.

Too early to say that injuries ruined him. Just came back. Let's give him at least 1 year. Gundogan bounced back after 14 months out and looked shite at first

Birdy

The game ended as soon as Elche got a red. Before that it was even with us struggling to create anything tbh. No conclusions from this match. Now onto a 2-week pause

This.

Plus, Pedri was MOTM for me.
the only one who made things move from md

Porque

Pablo Torre should have had a chance with the game being home, 2-0 and 10-men at half time.

He must not be looking good in training. Going to be either a long road or non road for him it seems.

Joan

Pablo Torre should have had a chance with the game being home, 2-0 and 10-men at half time.

He must not be looking good in training. Going to be either a long road or non road for him it seems.

Pedri has no alternatives in the squad. Torre might be one, but he obviously doesn't impress in training.

Couldn't even properly rest him if we wanted to.

Home of Barca Fans