CL Round 2: Bayern Munchen - FC Barcelona 2-0

Masetro10

Biggest game of Xavi's coaching career. Everything had led up to this. Good wins, good confidence, real players. Now can we measure up against a team that consistently beat us? No Alba, no Pique, no Torres starting. I can see Busquets possibly being benched for a more mobile FDJ as well. This game will be fast paced and intense. Gavi will cause chaos.

serghei

We beat these guys away or we draw and beat them on Camp Nou we are back and is clear. Haven't beaten a team like Bayern away from home in CL since 2011 when we beat Madrid. It's crazy, but true.

Beating Madrid 4-0 when they are like +10 points in the league ahead is not much proof.

Catta

Bayern away 2015?

We lost 3-2, even though we could have beaten them, but we decided to rest players and take it easy, the game was already over. Something a small dick club like Bayern would have never done. Should have hummiliated those arrogant cunts in both games.

Andresito

Staff member
Imo definitely not an option to play with 4 midfielders now that we've looked good in the 4-3-3. We lose too much creativity dropping a winger.

Horatio

You're welcome
We lost 3-2, even though we could have beaten them, but we decided to rest players and take it easy, the game was already over. Something a small dick club like Bayern would have never done. Should have hummiliated those arrogant cunts in both games.

Wow, I thought we won both legs in that tie. But I see what happened now yes. I am recalling those games in my memory as both not having been stressful, so I interpreted that as games that were won lol.

Temptation

Best match of the group stages.

Unfortunately, won't be able to watch it.

Will see the game through the forum's eyes I guess.

fergus90

We beat these guys away or we draw and beat them on Camp Nou we are back and is clear. Haven't beaten a team like Bayern away from home in CL since 2011 when we beat Madrid. It's crazy, but true.

Beating Madrid 4-0 when they are like +10 points in the league ahead is not much proof.

Even during the Pep years we weren't exactly picking up many wins away against better opposition in Europe, there was many draws though.

14/15 was the best, as it felt like we could of hammered any team. Despite losing the Bayern game, we had the game wrapped up by half-time so took the foot off the pedal.

Camp Nou was such a fortress until a couple years ago that it felt like any result could be overturned so an away loss never really felt that painful.

Last edited:

Gari

No pressure. Victory is not obligatory. Defeats with a big score and the Europa League are not acceptable. And Bar?a is not a home team, it can lose at the Camp Nou and win in difficult away matches. The main thing is to establish the game and gain momentum by the spring.

PhilS

Good timing for this match, Bayern has cooled off and the Barca scoring machine is in high gear. This first game of the season against a good team will be a reality check.
Ter Stegen
Kounde Araujo Garcia Balde
Gavi Busquets Pedri
Raphina Lewa Dembele

Fati will win this one late, 2-3.

Loki

1-5 easy going. It's time to stomp them and start a revenge chain. MAtS - Balde, Eric, Araujo, Kounde - Sergio. Pedri, Gavi - Ous, Lewy, Raphina

85 min -> Pique so he can show 5 goals with his hand

Home of Barca Fans