CL Round 2: Bayern Munchen - FC Barcelona 2-0

KingLeo10

:lol: :lol:

We had a front 3 in 14/15 that was all in their primes and scored 130 goals between them. And yes, scored at will on every big team we encountered.

Ol' Rasstroll reaching

you are selling yourself short, it could be triple digits score; hey why dont you create a thread and pin in at the top of the forum; we gentelman barca COULD have won double digit score vs Bayern 13 years ago.

That was a fine loss. We got rid of Klinsmann soon after that and it caused Bayern to first get Heynckes as interim who told Hoeness to get van Gaal for Bayern. Van Gaal changed the system, promoted M?ller, put Schweinsteiger in midfield, got us Robben etc.

So that loss was great.

At that time Bayern fielded players like Breno, Ottl, Oddo in defense... and we have been far away from the meat pots for some years. Even struggled to win Championships.

Pepe Silvia

Tuesday, September 13, 21:00

-----

"First" big test. Should be a spectacle too as both teams play attacking football and always look for a win.

:lewa: will be in focus either way
Opportunity for gunslingers Dembele and Raphinha to really make their mark. PTC all day. Barca with the big win.

Gari

If we focus on the typical rivals of Barca, Sevilla is the same this season, then the first 20 minutes will be their assault. The outcome of the match depends on its result. The losing Barcelona begins to panic and completely open up.

hardyboy

It would be difficult to beat them at Allianz Arena. We failed to beat them there even in our treble winning season with Messi, Neymar and Suarez in their prime.

Horatio

You're welcome
Yes, let's invite a Polish person who barely speaks English because Lewandowski.

The footage from the new angles of the games were cool though.

Kul_z

you are selling yourself short, it could be triple digits score; hey why dont you create a thread and pin in at the top of the forum; we gentelman barca COULD have won double digit score vs Bayern 13 years ago.

I should make a thread for rassvet, temptation and yourself, pin it up so someone can notice and get you some professional help, because you clearly need it. Wasting time on forum of a club you dont support.

topt

I should make a thread for rassvet, temptation and yourself, pin it up so someone can notice and get you some professional help, because you clearly need it. Wasting time on forum of a club you dont support.

well, if I wasnt waisting my time on a forum of a club I dont support I would have never had a chance to talk with such brilliant individuals like yourself, so I call it a win.

Kul_z

That was a fine loss. We got rid of Klinsmann soon after that and it caused Bayern to first get Heynckes as interim who told Hoeness to get van Gaal for Bayern. Van Gaal changed the system, promoted M?ller, put Schweinsteiger in midfield, got us Robben etc.

So that loss was great.

At that time Bayern fielded players like Breno, Ottl, Oddo in defense... and we have been far away from the meat pots for some years. Even struggled to win Championships.

Agreed. And thats why im saying it should have been worse. If i remember correctly, it was ribbery, schweinsteiger, van bommel, altintop, toni and even demichelis in the line up with those you mentioned. What a mediocre team it was. But like you said, after that defeat bayern already reached cl final next year. Credit to the managment, they did terrific job

Kul_z

well, if I wasnt waisting my time on a forum of a club I dont support I would have never had a chance to talk with such brilliant individuals like yourself, so I call it a win.
Congratulations. Reward yourself with a cookie.

Home of Barca Fans