Graham Potter

Temptation

Easily the best English coach out there.

Took a 4th division Swedish team to 1st division glory. Plays gorgeous Football.

Nailed on for the Chelsea job.

My admiration for him is well known. How do the others rate him?

Rassvet

He's done a brilliant job at Brighton for sure in terms of results and style of play.

He seems like a top coach but it's also possible that Brighton's recruitment and sporting department deserves more of the credit and maybe his way of playing is easier to implement at a smaller club with lesser players and egos who will buy into his system more.

I think he's a good apppointment but I'll need to see how he does at a bigger team before being totally convinced.

fergus90

Easily the best English coach out there.

Took a 4th division Swedish team to 1st division glory. Plays gorgeous Football.

Nailed on for the Chelsea job.

My admiration for him is well known. How do the others rate him?

I rate him massively. He done wonders in Sweden, massively improved Swansea and had Brighton and Hove Albion 9th in the Premier League.

Better than Poch was before he got the Spurs job.

Birdy

Deserves 100% the chance at the top tier.

My question marks are whether the ill-informed, and ill-versed in football, Chelsea owners can give him A LOT of time to see results or not.
Judging by how they treated Tuchel, Potter's future there is not gonna be bright

Strikingly enough, he shares a lot of similarities with Tuchel in getting results against big boys and being a master tactician in adapting to the opposition,
BUT having issues in winning consistently against minor sides and amassing many draws which should have been wins

Zidane82

Potter will probably get three weeks to work with jud new squad !

All games to be cancelled this weekend ( and maybe next )

Jenks

He's a good coach but he's moving into a very difficult situation at Chelsea. He's always had good people above him at the clubs he's been at, and now he'll have basically no one. That's a problem they'll need to fix sooner rather than later.

Home of Barca Fans