CL: Round 1: FC Barcelona - Viktoria Plzen 5-1

ajnotkeith

We just beat Sevilla away with Busi 3-0. So not the best hot take.

Beat Sociedad away 4-1 without Busi.

Maybe tells you he has no real impact and results are same with or without him?

If he was as crucial as is claimed his absence would be noticeable in these games (it is not and results don't seem to vary at all).

Sailor Mars

Team did what they had to do today and that is win.

The next 4 games(2 against Bayern and 2 against Inter) are the real test. Can't afford to drop to Europa League again like last year.

Sooke

Another great game from the entire team. I believe there is no Barca fan who will not rate Lewandowski with 10 for his performance.

I can see our best line-up is clearing up after every game.

Kounde - Christensen - Araujo - Balde

Kessie.......... F D J ............. Pedri

Dembele - Lewandowski - A.Fati

JohnN

Another great game from the entire team. I believe there is no Barca fan who will not rate Lewandowski with 10 for his performance.

Fati is surely behind Rafinha.
FDJ is behind Gavi and kessie hasn't really been tested.

pers

Haha I'm Lewy fan and I did rate it 8/10. The problem is how you rate players. To me 10/10 can be against top team or in finals/semi-finals. The problem with 10/10 is that next game he will score 4 against Real and it will be the same rating as scoring 3 against Victoria. So 8 in my book is excellent performance but I know there will be better/more important one so I don't want to use max.

Alik

Was able to watch the match at the Camp Nou :)

After more than 3 years, it's good to be back. Atmosphere was great. Especially after the goals started coming.

I think the last one I watched was the Barca vs City.

mesiesta

I know that it's just Viktoria, but it's such a good feeling to score 5 in one CL game when in last season we scored 2 goals in 6 matches...

Sooke

Fati is surely behind Rafinha.
FDJ is behind Gavi and kessie hasn't really been tested.

I respect anyone's opinion and view. But let me ask you this. Are you really satisfied with Raphinha's performance so far? He was a lot better player in Leeds Utd. And if you replace FDJ with Gavi, which is OK with me, who do you play as DM ? Busy ? Frank Kessie is well tested player. He was one of the best in AC Milan. And I think Xavi started trusting him more and more.

Haha I'm Lewy fan and I did rate it 8/10. The problem is how you rate players. To me 10/10 can be against top team or in finals/semi-finals. The problem with 10/10 is that next game he will score 4 against Real and it will be the same rating as scoring 3 against Victoria. So 8 in my book is excellent performance but I know there will be better/more important one so I don't want to use max.

I am glad you are Lewa's fan, same as me. My point of rating him 10 of 10 is that regardless of the opponent, this was CL game and besides scoring a hat-trick, he was playing at a very high level. His movement on the pitch was just like his days in Borussia Dortmund. I am extremely happy we were able to bring him to Barcelona.

Jaguar

Flair Trait
vvv Who tf isn't satisfied with Raphinha? He's doing great so far. Maybe a goal or two more but will come.

Home of Barca Fans