La Liga Round 4: Sevilla - FC Barcelona 0-3

KingLeo10

Kattanib trying to sell his "am a more loyal fan than you" drivel while hibernating almost as much as Jair Ventura the moment we're not winning games.

:lol:

Temptation

Relevancy they're both games I'd like to watch. Barca of course will never be skipped. Am one of the most loyal fans here. But it means I will miss out on watching Messi who we won't get to enjoy soon anymore. A player I still really like.
It's not that difficult buddy.

Then stream 1 game on ur phone and 1 on ur TV/Laptop.

Temptation

Multi tasking football matches suck though.

Here's what you do.

Select the game which you wanna enjoy fully.

I'm assuming Horatio wants to watch PSG solely coz of Messi.

So, the priority here would be the Barca game.

Put the Barca game on the smaller screen.

Put the Messi game on the larger screen so that wjen Messi does something good it catches your attention on the bigger screen even while you're focused on the smaller screen.

Horatio

You're welcome
Here's what you do.

Select the game which you wanna enjoy fully.

I'm assuming Horatio wants to watch PSG solely coz of Messi.

So, the priority here would be the Barca game.

Put the Barca game on the smaller screen.

Put the Messi game on the larger screen so that wjen Messi does something good it catches your attention on the bigger screen even while you're focused on the smaller screen.

lol

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Kattanib trying to sell his "am a more loyal fan than you" drivel while hibernating almost as much as Jair Ventura the moment we're not winning games.

:lol:

This is true lol.

He disappeared last season the moment everyone realized we sucked.

DonAK

Honestly for all the shite @Temptation spouts about "Messi fans" I find it hilarious that this lad twerks for Lewandowski and his hair style and body type more than anyone else here does the same for Messi, even though Messi played for Barca and is our greatest player of all-time whereas Lewy neither played for Liverpool nor thinks about them :mou:

Temptation

Honestly for all the shite [MENTION=30154]Temptation[/MENTION] spouts about "Messi fans" I find it hilarious that this lad twerks for Lewandowski and his hair style and body type more than anyone else here does the same for Messi, even though Messi played for Barca and is our greatest player of all-time whereas Lewy neither played for Liverpool or pretty much thinks about them :mou:

I don't have priority issues like Messibois though. That's the difference. If Liverpool game clashes with Lewandowski game, then I watch Liverpool games 100 out of 100 times.

Oh and BTW some of your mates posted pics of Lewandowski's physique and were fawning over it. I didn't even post a single picture of his "body type". But then again can't expect an iota of honesty from your group. Herd Mentality. :lol:

Catta

Watch the Barca game, and after it watch Messis highlights. Easy solution to enjoy both shows without distractions.

DonAK

I don't have priority issues like Messibois though. That's the difference. If Liverpool game clashes with Lewandowski game, then I watch Liverpool games 100 out of 100 times.

Oh and BTW some of your mates posted pics of Lewandowski's physique and were fawning over it. I didn't even post a single picture of his "body type". But then again can't expect an iota of honesty from your group. Herd Mentality. :lol:

Mate you're on a Man Utd forum telling folks you're a neutral fan, and you were the one leading the discussion about Lewandowski's hairline the other day along with Fati.

Please cut the crap :lol:

I thought we were well past this.

You seemingly have an issue with Barca fans rooting for Messi to do well while you cannot stop thinking about Lewandowski 24/7. Honestly no one gives a shit about whether you would bend over for Lewy, it's your hypocrisy and blatant idiotic trolling that's getting silly now.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans