9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total waste of space today.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    what's the point of rotating 3 players for 1 position ?

I say instead of principled rotation xavi is confusing it with random selection. This random rotation hurting the players and its clear. Raphinha already suffering for that and alba/balde will to. Nothing tactical or strategic about rotating 3 players for one postion.
    kilometers matter ..

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tbh I also don't understand it.

Balde > Alba > Alonso.

Alonso can be only a CB, he is really a waste of space. He was nowhere to be found against Girona.
    Add to him, Fati and Rapinha and you got 3 players that can't provide anything.

I think on summer Garcia will be sold, because he is fifth choice, this old bum will be backup option for CB.

Balde will be first LB and Alba substitution.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Porque View Post
    Thank god his contract is up in the summer...
    sarcasm?

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by vuji_31 View Post
    He will be CB not LB.
    Too bad he sucks there as well

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LaLiga does not allow the registration of Marcos Alonso's new contract either
    Bar?a renewed Marcos Alonso a few days ago... but being able to register that new contract is something else. The 'Cadena Ser' informs that LaLiga has not allowed the registration of the new contract.

---

Now this makes me ask a question, which I think we can contest with Sports Law. We are paying Alonso a contract while LaLiga are not allowing it to be registered as a contract in LaLiga.

Now the question is, what is a LaLiga contract?

Because LaLiga are opening a door where super clubs can potentially fragment the contract with their absurd salary cap rules.

Imagine. Can Barcelona offer for example, a literal LaLiga contract, then a European contract (CL/EL) and then a Spanish Cup contract.

So that we only pay the salary cap on what is earned on the LaLiga contract. Which we can argue is relative to earnings we as a club derive from LaLiga.

Eg. Why are we paying for example 10m in salary cap when 3m is because of European football derivatives. We should be paying 7m of the contract towards LaLiga cap space.

It's all getting a bit silly really.
    Last edited by Porque; 30th January 2023 at 01:27 PM.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Porque View Post
    LaLiga does not allow the registration of Marcos Alonso's new contract either
    Bar?a renewed Marcos Alonso a few days ago... but being able to register that new contract is something else. The 'Cadena Ser' informs that LaLiga has not allowed the registration of the new contract.

---

Now this makes me ask a question, which I think we can contest with Sports Law. We are paying Alonso a contract while LaLiga are not allowing it to be registered as a contract in LaLiga.

Now the question is, what is a LaLiga contract?

Because LaLiga are opening a door where super clubs can potentially fragment the contract with their absurd salary cap rules.

Imagine. Can Barcelona offer for example, a literal LaLiga contract, then a European contract (CL/EL) and then a Spanish Cup contract.

So that we only pay the salary cap on what is earned on the LaLiga contract. Which we can argue is relative to earnings we as a club derive from LaLiga.

Eg. Why are we paying for example 10m in salary cap when 3m is because of European football derivatives. We should be paying 7m of the contract towards LaLiga cap space.

It's all getting a bit silly really.
    The November change of rules of Liga is absurd tbh.
    They are making rules that is very subjective and giving the Liga administration power to interpret it as they want, as they are essentially saying they need to be "convinced " we can pay the contracts we have for up to 2 years in advance.

And tbf, I don't blame Tebas (who is bad IMO) anymore, the clubs approved the rules. This is how they want it.

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    These La Liga rules in general are so confusing.

I bet they are confusing to the board as well.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Let him for free nobody is buying it anyway why this obsession !!!

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by khaled_a_d View Post
    The November change of rules of Liga is absurd tbh.
    They are making rules that is very subjective and giving the Liga administration power to interpret it as they want, as they are essentially saying they need to be "convinced " we can pay the contracts we have for up to 2 years in advance.

And tbf, I don't blame Tebas (who is bad IMO) anymore, the clubs approved the rules. This is how they want it.
    I agree, I can understand wanting clubs to run a clean house financially, but these rules are going too far & seems they are being made up on the fly.

Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Who dis guy actually ?
    ,,Remember ,HOPE is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies"

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Current Bar?a player Marcos Alonso's father, also named Marcos Alonso, has passed away at the age of 63. He played for Bar?a b/w 1982-1987.

RIP.
    ES LO QUE HAY...

Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    RIP
    ,,Remember ,HOPE is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies"

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    RIP

Carbon copy

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    RIP.

That Meyba kit is such a classic btw.