17 - Marcos Alonso

Gnidrologist

Kinda sad that Alba, who had p. good career will always be remembered for crying at half time of a key CL match, where we got humiliated in no small part thx to him too. :(

Calidad

Seems silly to give a 3 year contract to a 32 year old FB, especially when the 33 year old FB already at the club looks finished 🙃

feggydinho

Seems silly to give a 3 year contract to a 32 year old FB, especially when the 33 year old FB already at the club looks finished 🙃

Alba is easily better than Alonso, I still don't get the reason behind this transfer as Balde can get injured and we then see ourselves starting Alonso against Bayern

Messi983

Seems silly to give a 3 year contract to a 32 year old FB, especially when the 33 year old FB already at the club looks finished ��

It's mostly for La Liga salary cap purposes I guess.

Alba is easily better than Alonso, I still don't get the reason behind this transfer as Balde can get injured and we then see ourselves starting Alonso against Bayern

I mean, can't be much worse than the last few times we've started Alba against them, right?

Last edited:

feggydinho

I mean, can't be much worse than the last few times we've started Alba against them, right?

It can, Alonso is much slower and easier to dribble past. He can score and pass though, but it'll be trouble for us when teams are on the counter against us.

Catta

We get rid of a bum in Braithwaite and replace him with two new bums in Alonso and Bellerin.

kattanib

He will piss on Alba.

If Alba scores a goal, its a factor of great luck. If Alonso scores a goal, its a factor of command and control.

If a counter attack is being conceived, Alba will watch from a far an say I have tried. If a counter attack is being conceived, Alonso will be defending right, left and center and physically command his spot to make sure he does his duty of defending

Respekt_III

CyaWouldntWannaBeYa
He will piss on Alba.

If Alba scores a goal, its a factor of great luck. If Alonso scores a goal, its a factor of command and control.

If a counter attack is being conceived, Alba will watch from a far an say I have tried. If a counter attack is being conceived, Alonso will be defending right, left and center and physically command his spot to make sure he does his duty of defending

Yeah no.

Temptation

Unpopular opinion: Currently Alonso>Alba.

Alonso is an elite crosser of the ball and always a goal threat owing to his great volleys and heading ability. Adept at set plays. Physically very strong and has great engine on him.

If you use him to cross it in towards the forwards and attack he's gonna be very effective.

Home of Barca Fans