17 - Marcos Alonso

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Obviously he's done at LB but he's very fast for a center back. Decent rotation option at this point, do we really need Inigo, another left footer who also won't be a starting CB?

Redbuck

Obviously he's done at LB but he's very fast for a center back. Decent rotation option at this point, do we really need Inigo, another left footer who also won't be a starting CB?

I agree with most of what you said, but saying that Alonso is very fast for a CB after a good game against Elche is definitely an overstatement of his pace

Redbuck

I agree with most of what you said, but saying that Alonso is very fast for a CB after a good game against Elche is definitely an overstatement of his pace

FCMessi

Slow, weak, 1 footed

Xavi + Busquet + Alonso + Raphina + Kessie ================D Barca

Last edited:

Respekt_III

CyaWouldntWannaBeYa
Hard to be angry at him to be honest, it was well known he was shite before he arrived.

imagine him and azpi lol
they were xavi's targets... along with all the other overpriced trash we bought during a financial crisis.
If that doesn't show xavi's talent id as being exceptionally subpar i dont know what will - another laporta master class giving him that much power.

Home of Barca Fans