Barca draws Bayern, Inter and Plzen

slvtn

Well, if this team plays outstandingly good they maybe can become 3rd in this group. With a lot of luck. Prediction: two humiliating losses against FCB, one loss one draw against Inter, one draw one very close win against Plzen.

Givenchy

Well, if this team plays outstandingly good they maybe can become 3rd in this group. With a lot of luck. Prediction: two humiliating losses against FCB, one loss one draw against Inter, one draw one very close win against Plzen.

Found Barca's version of Morten

If Barca play outstandingly good, we could win the group. I'm expecting 2nd. Bayern clear favorites but we have to turn this pussy mentality corner some time, best get it over with now.

ajnotkeith

This draw is really bad but it gives Xavi the chance to prove he can get the abundance of talent in our team to produce.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
It's high time to finally start paying Bayern back for the 8-2 and last season's defeats. I'm not asking for +4 goals resounding victory, or even two victories as the away game will be difficult, but we must beat them convincingly at the Camp Nou at the very least.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

This is Fc Barcelona, not Espanyol Barcelona :coffee:

El Barcelona

Really looking forward to these fixtures. It would be difficult but this is doable if we play good football. And yeah it was so obvious that we would get Bayern and City Dortmund, I can't take this loting serious anymore.

Home of Barca Fans