Barca draws Bayern, Inter and Plzen

Rassvet

Bad schedule. Bayern - Inter in the last round when Bayern will probably be already qualified means Inter can get a result since they will be a lot more motivated.

We have to win at least 4 points vs Inter in those back to back games or else it will be dangerous. 2 wins would get us through.

Not necessarily

ELfl8qKVUAABAU9

diDi7

Clowns are those who make no commentary/contribution to this forum other than to show up and thump their chest over a couple of bad results versus a garbage Barcelona :lol:

Oh no are your feelings still hurt? I’m sorry. ��

serghei

Relax. We will beat Bayern at home. They beat some of the worst and most PTSD Barca versions in the last 20 years. When we were good we spanked them. If Villareal did it... logic says we can too.

We have to be good and we have to show balls, organization, and athleticism. They feast on beta teams who come in scared and mellow against them and usually go hiding when someone is not intimidated.

Ball is in our court. We have to work hard, and show up on Camp Nou with a performance matching those key factors. If we do, Bayern will cave.

Last edited:

serghei

They beat Barca without manager and the guy fighting cancer in 2013. Barca in turmoil with scandal inside the team and Amigos vs Setien, and cut cost Barca of last season with Jutgla and Abde and Demir :lol:.

If we show up playing like shit with Amigos everywhere, they will stuff us again. If we sort our shit up and come in playing the way we CAN play at our best, we can beat them as we did before with our better sides.

Still not a team I would want to play so early in the season with so many new players without much consistency and chemistry between them.

Last edited:

BusiTheKing

I think regarding offensive powers, Gnabry, Sane and Mane are all better creative forces than anyone on our team, except maybe Dembele on a great day. I think we will compete more for the general dominance of spaces but it's our ability in the final third that makes me fearful of a 3-0 sort of result.

Home of Barca Fans