Friendly: Barca - City 3-3

Porque

Nice little friendly to continue with Frenkie at DMC.

Knowing Xavi, Busi will be back in tonight for 60+ and to get ready for a 90 versus Valladolid and Sevilla.

Atleast he is open to phasing out the rest of the amics (Alba, Pique, Bob).

malvolio

Nice little friendly to continue with Frenkie at DMC.

Knowing Xavi, Busi will be back in tonight for 60+ and to get ready for a 90 versus Valladolid and Sevilla.

Atleast he is open to phasing out the rest of the amics (Alba, Pique, Bob).

People got all crazy when Xavi came in and didn't immediately phase out the veterans. Even though he didn't have replacements for them and he had to get that CL spot.

Now same people are acting like Xavi finally came good and realized the veterans are done, after we bought lots of players to give him options.

Of course Xavi can experiment now, with players at his disposal. Pique is on his way out, Bob was only kept because we lack squad options at RB and Alba will surely play more games because that Balde kid is not that good.

As for FDJ benching Busquets? Keep dreaming. Frenkie is shit at playing lone DM for us, yeah even worse than current Busquets.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Rodri just renewed with them so unlikely to happen. Guess we'll be looking at players like Zubimendi.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
There's this another CDM City sold to Southampton with a buyback clause that is making headlines in England named Romeo Lavia that we should follow.

Porque

People got all crazy when Xavi came in and didn't immediately phase out the veterans. Even though he didn't have replacements for them and he had to get that CL spot.

Now same people are acting like Xavi finally came good and realized the veterans are done, after we bought lots of players to give him options.

Of course Xavi can experiment now, with players at his disposal. Pique is on his way out, Bob was only kept because we lack squad options at RB and Alba will surely play more games because that Balde kid is not that good.

As for FDJ benching Busquets? Keep dreaming. Frenkie is shit at playing lone DM for us, yeah even worse than current Busquets.

I think that for whatever we think of Xavi overall managerial abilities (and we will only know how to judge them really after this season) that he has a clear plan in his head and despite what he says to the press (A Pepiism, eg outlandish praise of Abde and Jutgla when there were no other options) he knows what and how to shape this team.

We're seeing a little more in his actions now with the phasing and re-shaping of the 11.

Horatio

You're welcome
These late hours are making it hard to combine the game with a pizza or burger dawg. I am getting way hungry long before.

FML.

Temptation

These late hours are making it hard to combine the game with a pizza or burger dawg. I am getting way hungry long before.

FML.

Just have something light with you. I just munch on popcorn and have a lil drink while watching games.

Pizza and Burger lasts 5 to 10 minutes anyways. :lol:

I get so pissed off when my Pizza is finished before the 15th minute and nothing has happened in the game really.

Horatio

You're welcome
Just have something light with you. I just munch on popcorn and have a lil drink while watching games.

Pizza and Burger lasts 5 to 10 minutes anyways. :lol:

I get so pissed off when my Pizza is finished before the 15th minute and nothing has happened in the game really.

lol it's true. Plus while eating I am not even focused on the game afraid of spilling. I guess it is more the idea that is enjoyable than in actuality.

Temptation

lol it's true. Plus while eating I am not even focused on the game afraid of spilling. I guess it is more the idea that is enjoyable than in actuality.

Popcorn is practical. You don't have to look at it and can focus on the game. Even if you drop a bit, nothing happens. Lasts much longer.

Horatio

You're welcome
Popcorn is practical. You don't have to look at it and can focus on the game. Even if you drop a bit, nothing happens. Lasts much longer.

The burger I ordered arrived already and I already finished it. Plan B: Stuff myself so I am not hungry so I can go into watching game undistracted.

Home of Barca Fans