La Liga Round 2: Real Sociedad - FC Barcelona 1-4

Maybe Gavi shouldn't have started after his disappointing performance last week, also he is just 18yo, there is no reason to start every game.
Great that Balde and FDJ are starting.
Regarding the RB position, it is obvious that Dest is a goner, Roberto is not good enough, so that leaves us with Araujo who is a bit of a waste there.
Let's see how Ferran performs tonight, i would wait and see a few games in the new season before i start hating as everyone else is doing here it seems.

fergus90

5 points to real madrid after 2 games are too much, must win today.

It just looks like the lineup of a very stubborn manager. Araujo absolutely wasted at RB, Christen-Eric and Stegen passing endlessly between each other all game. Ferran rusty and pinned out wide unable to do something but slung straight back in the starting line up.

Also i love Gavi but him and Pedri together are too green. Both are happy not having the ball for too long.

JamDav1982

Would like to see... Gavi coming deeper on left to be more box to box... can help offer options for defence and support/cover Balde when gone up or when on get forward.

Balde wide. Torres nearer Lewa.

Pedri keeping higher up park of the two CMs and trying to open game up when on ball and providing options and support for Dembele when on ball.

Oh lord how I hope.

JamDav1982

Isac will try and play off of Garcia. Particularly if he is the left CB and Balde is higher up park.

He will avoid Aruajo side f defence like the plague.

I am predicting they will target Garcia and Gavi with Silva and Isac on that side of defence.

Prediction in.

fergus90

Isac will try and play off of Garcia. Particularly if he is the left CB and Balde is higher up park.

He will avoid Aruajo side f defence like the plague.

I am predicting they will target Garcia and Gavi with Silva and Isac on that side of defence.

Prediction in.

Yup, Isak's style of play is kyptonite for Garcia. Type of game he gets sent off in as he keeps getting skinned and gets frustrated :lol:

xXKonan

Balde should be allowed to get the full 90.

We've let a lot of guys get away with disastrous performances over and over again, he should at least get a full 90 in.

JamDav1982

Balde should be allowed to get the full 90.

We've let a lot of guys get away with disastrous performances over and over again, he should at least get a full 90 in.

If he has bad performance he will be off at HT.

Not even 'bad' but an Alba level game he will be off.

Home of Barca Fans