La Liga Round 2: Real Sociedad - FC Barcelona 1-4

JohnN

Kinda unfair to start him at San Sebastian and expect him to be prime Abidal or Alba.

It may be an unfair swim or sink moment for the kid, but it definitely sends a strong message to Alba, who needs to get his shit together. Not being selected for a tough away fixture, means his performance was evaluated to be so poor, that xavi is ready to test an unproven youngster instead of him.

Loki

It may be an unfair swim or sink moment for the kid, but it definitely sends a strong message to Alba, who needs to get his shit together. Not being selected for a tough away fixture, means his performance was evaluated to be so poor, that xavi is ready to test an unproven youngster instead of him.

I agree. Also in such games, hypes are born. Imagine he plays well and even assists/scores a goal. This can give so much confidence and carry a player for the whole season. Bayern also just played with Davies and look how that turned out. It's not a guarantee of course, but sometimes you just have to risk things. Pep also tries often new players if he thinks they have a chance to breakthrough.

Porque

The cynic in me says he is starting to prove we need to also sign a LB.

Sink or swim situations can be good though. Hopefuy he crushes it.

vinni

I doubt Balde will start tomorrow. Our players/starters need match fitness so Alba will play. You know how it goes. If we are lucky, we are going to start to click just before the international break, and when they come back we start sucking again.

Catta

Faq7dsCWYAETrd7

Dest is done at this club. Our best CB will again be at RB most likely :banghead:

Home of Barca Fans