Date of birth: Jan 12, 1998

Place of birth: La Plata Argentina

Height: 1,87 m

Citizenship: Argentina & Spain

Position: Defender - Right-Back

Foot: right

Last edited:

gregorrin10

Villarreal wanting 40M plus...just lol. If we're actually willing and able to spend that kind of money, we can get Pedro Porro and sort out the position properly. I'm guessing we're not willing to pay more than 20M, 25M max.

Birdy

His stats are dire in any attacking metric.

I don't get what Xavi sees in him.
If he wants another CB to play RB, Kounde and Araujo are more than enough

Porque

His stats are dire in any attacking metric.

I don't get what Xavi sees in him.
If he wants another CB to play RB, Kounde and Araujo are more than enough

Well this. There isn't a RB on that list that is better than Kounde there.

Now I don't think you want to be paying what we did on Lounse to have him at fullback, but it's better than 20m+ on Foyth who even on the ball is Villarreal weak link. So not even a huge upgrade on Araujo there.

I don't think this link has too much substance, and If it does then it can't be Xavi pick, but someone of the profile of what he is looking for. Which seems to be a holding full ack that is good at circulating possession like he had worh Bronhorst back in the day before we targeted world class options like Alves and Abi.

Edit. There's a ton of spelling mistakes above from typing on my phone.

Loki

I just hope we stop wasting money on mediocre RBs and wait for the right opportunity. We wasted enough already on the likes of Sergi R, Emerson, Dest, Semedo. Just play with Kounde or do a 3-4-3 with Frenkie covering the right side in midfield until a new talent appears.

FinBarcelonafan

I just hope we stop wasting money on mediocre RBs and wait for the right opportunity. We wasted enough already on the likes of Sergi R, Emerson, Dest, Semedo. Just play with Kounde or do a 3-4-3 with Frenkie covering the right side in midfield until a new talent appears.

True, at least waste it on players who have upside/potential to become world class. No more mediocre or no potential players.

khaled_a_d

Why so? He was pretty solid when I've watched him. As said last summer was a mistake to keep Dest and sell him.

I still think Dest is better player and talent.
And generally very few rate Emerson high either.
Although tbf,he is more suited to Xavi pseudo RCB/RB.
Dest for me is better RB though, and last year played his best time at the end when he was used that way.

Home of Barca Fans