Date of birth/Age: Jan 6, 2004 (18)
Citizenship: Belgium
Height: 1,81 m
Position: Defensive Midfield
Foot: right
Player agent: Elite Project Group Ltd
Current club: Southampton FC
Contract expires: Jun 30, 2027

He joined Southampton this summer and City has a buy back clause I think but this is one of the guys we should follow as a possible replacement for Busquets.
I have seen many youth games from him and from all young defensive minded players he always impressed me the most.

Not sure if you can see this video outside of Belgium but it?s from his first PL start: https://youtu.be/gpxPDMKFLTM

M3ls

Look at how he scans the field, how quickly he makes decisions, how well he is positioned on the field, taking into account the location of his partners.

Are you guys such idiots that you think any fast, athletic African can replace Busquets?

You lost your mind. You don't understand anything about football. Go watch cricket.

khaled_a_d

Are you guys such idiots that you think any fast, athletic African can replace Busquets?

Do you have one in mind?
Because honestly it seems inevitable that we will replace Busquets with a totally different profile of player, just like when we replaced Xavi with Rakitic

Slevinn

I have no desire in watching your national sport, idiot.

Not that Lavia is African but do you even know who played DM for us before Busquets? You probably weren’t born yet so I won’t hold it against you. Enjoy the turtle (and the CL humiliations) while you can because he will be gone next season.

And now onto my ignore list you go.

M3ls

This is good. I don't want people who don't understand football to read my messages.

M3ls

Do you have one in mind?
Because honestly it seems inevitable that we will replace Busquets with a totally different profile of player, just like when we replaced Xavi with Rakitic

Nico.

I see he has a good understanding of football and high intelligence.

He knows how to break the lines of the opponent, he has a good short and long pass, good under pressure and in control in a small space.

But he needs game practice and he needs to improve his physical data.

I think he has a weight problem. He needs to build muscle and lose fat.

I hope he will play in Valencia in position 6.

M3ls

By the way, Nico is very good at receiving the ball when he is with his back to someone else's goal - he turns around great in any direction at the moment of receiving the ball.

M3ls

I also like that he handles the ball with his back foot when he receives a pass from a partner. It is important. Anyone who understands football knows why this is important.

Home of Barca Fans