Champions League 2022/2023

Who will win the CL?

• Total voters

El Gato

Villarato!

So I dont know how you have the confidence in presentation of Courtois as the bad guy who fucked his teammate's GF being entirely accurate.
Several scenarios you can imagine where it's not a problem i.e. KDB cheating on her because he treats her as a playdoll which she doesnt see herself as and thus goes to Courtois.

I got no clue how either of them see the situation other than one allegedly being pissed at the other for a time, but it's not as if Courtois is John Terry and KDB is Wayne Bridge here lol
Far from a situation it's been blown up to be far as I saw it

Horatio

You're welcome
So I dont know how you have the confidence in presentation of Courtois as the bad guy who fucked his teammate's GF being entirely accurate.
Several scenarios you can imagine where it's not a problem i.e. KDB cheating on her because he treats her as a playdoll which she doesnt see herself as and thus goes to Courtois.

I got no clue how either of them see the situation other than one allegedly being pissed at the other for a time, but it's not as if Courtois is John Terry and KDB is Wayne Bridge here lol
Far from a situation it's been blown up to be far as I saw it

Completely irrelevant if De Bruyne cheated or not. I do not condone cheating(never done so myself). But that is not an excuse for you to go screw your mate's gf. It is just not. Period.

Only scenario imaginable would be if De Bruyne was abusive. But he was not. Pretty sure it would have turned into a scandal if so.

But why are you trying to slowly eliminate fact they were teammates at time from the equation? That is still a huge reason not to do it. Even if you think Courtois had moral ground to do it. Could destabilize whole team.

Last edited:

El Gato

Villarato!
Completely irrelevant if De Bruyne cheated or not. I do not condone cheating(never done so myself). But that is not an excuse for you to go screw your mate's gf.

To each its own.
If a relationship has broken down to the point where one side cheats but doesn't acknowledge their role in it and the other responds in kind then how is the latter the guiltier party involved in a hoo-hah? lol

It's telling how this is a topic on a football forum of a best keeper in the world.
Then again Tibo plays into it so perhaps shouldnt be surprised. Kind like the defiance about him, helps him be a better player for sure

Horatio

You're welcome
To each its own.
If a relationship has broken down to the point where one side cheats but doesn't acknowledge their role in it and the other responds in kind then how is the latter the guiltier party involved in a hoo-hah? lol

It's telling how this is a topic on a football forum of a best keeper in the world.
Then again Tibo plays into it so perhaps shouldnt be surprised. Kind like the defiance about him, helps him be a better player for sure

Love how you completely eliminated fact they are teammates from discussion lol. Already pointed out in previous post.

El Gato

Villarato!
Love how you completely eliminated fact they are teammates from discussion lol. Already pointed out in previous post.

Stop imagining stuff lol
Why would I care when they dont care they're teammates for last 8 years either?
If they're at a workplace together and they have a personal issue then need to find the source of trouble and mediate rather than flatly be like "never under any circumstance do you touch a partner of your co-worker" lol
If Kevin made his bed it's not a problem at all and they probably glossed over that period in their life long ago which doesnt stop them from working together since then

Also lol no doesnt have to be abusive at all. Cheating is often enough of a line crossed to consider it being OK to find a different partner. Gets hairier the deeper you dig into why one cheats in first place, but there's plenty a scenario imaginable where the revenge date partner is not morally in the wrong

Horatio

You're welcome
Stop imagining stuff lol
Why would I care when they dont care they're teammates for last 8 years either?
If they're at a workplace together and they have a personal issue then need to find the source of trouble and mediate rather than flatly be like "never under any circumstance do you touch a partner of your co-worker" lol
If Kevin made his bed it's not a problem at all and they probably glossed over that period in their life long ago which doesnt stop them from working together since then

Also lol no doesnt have to be abusive at all. Cheating is often enough of a line crossed to consider it being OK to find a different partner. Gets hairier the deeper you dig into why one cheats in first place, but there's plenty a scenario imaginable where the revenge date partner is not morally in the wrong

You know what? I'll give you this: Fact that it happened 8 years ago did got me thinking. He was 22 year at time which is young. So I could maybe chalk it up to stupidity of youth. Still highly selfish and disrespectful towards rest of team. Not done.

But combined with his weird comments towards Chelsea would not bet on this man having exemplary morality in general.

Also, that comparison to workplace situation does not make sense.

Last edited:

El Gato

Villarato!
Yh at 22 nobody got their shit worked out in relationships and they go out to try different things and see what happens, for better and worse

I guess it's a bit selfish and uncomfortable to those in such environment ye, but wouldnt be much an issue if someone clearly owned up to a mistake and fast.
I for one just was never sure why everyone thought it's such a big deal. Even if not as used to be and they're unlikely to ever share a BBQ, they shook hands, hugged whenever RM played City and doubt they avoid one another in the locker room on each NT duty etc
Like, how's this a talking point :lol:

E: well you alluded to them being teammates mattering and it only ever would if you treated it as a workplace where you expect their personal problem to translate to professional tasks
Which after 8 years I think can safely be said it doesn't really

PS Dont think Courtois is exemplary. He's a cunt, but not necessarily always wrong

Last edited:

FinBarcelonafan

How a GK can ruin the game in 10 minutes 101 today.

It's truly crazy. First ten minutes, it looked like Sporting was going to dominate and the game, and then Marseille got their first goal and a total meltdown from Sporting. Football is a crazy game! How you can look amazing one minute and then five minutes later you blow it. :D

Home of Barca Fans