Champions League 2022/2023

Who will win the CL?

• Total voters

Andresito

Staff member
Draw is at 18.00 tonight and will be streamed here https://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/draws/2023/2001673/

Fa9Q8u7XEAAHrt0

fergus90

I hope Barca avoids PSG, can't have Messi playing at Camp Nou in another teams shirt, simple as.

It's very early but at this stage I'd pick Bayern as favourites overall. They look a very good side.

Realistically Bayern, City, PSG and Real Madrid look the strongest. I'd say Liverpool too but injuries and squad depth I think is going to fuck them this season.

For Barca, the squad on paper looks very good but given how poor they've been in recent years in Europe that a fairly deep run and going out in a respectable manner is progress.

Last edited:

pers

I don't want Bayern. They are always monsters in group stage. PSG would be entertaining to see. Frankfurt, Porto, Milan or Ajax are good option for a team that is in building process rn.

FinBarcelonafan

I don't want Bayern. They are always monsters in group stage. PSG would be entertaining to see. Frankfurt, Porto, Milan or Ajax are good option for a team that is in building process rn.

Style wise, any German team is probably bad fit vs us.

Their playing style works well vs Barca

Home of Barca Fans